When it comes to protecting our ears from playing our music too loud, is anyone thinking of the kids? Puro sound is. That’s why they have just launched a line of headphones aimed specifically at children. Puro Sound Labs Junior Jams Bluetooth Headphones are designed for the younger crowd and are volume limited to 85db to protect their hearing. These just may be the best pair of headphones for your child.
Great Sound At Responsible Levels
The db may be limited, but this is accomplished without compromising sound quality. Adults will be thrilled by the former, while kids will appreciate the latter. And since kids like to share their music with friends, the unique daisy-chain feature allows two pairs of headphones to playback the same source simultaneously. Kids mostly just want great sound, so unlike adult headphones built for working out, they don’t have to perform under more rigorous conditions.
To coincide with Breast Cancer Awareness month in October, Puro Sound Labs is selling both pink and purple BT2200’s headphones at a slight discount for the entire month. So they not only protect your child’s hearing, but they are also celebrating a good cause.
Durable, Comfortable And Light Weight
Like the many top over the ear headphones, these cans are also designed with comfort in mind with an ultra-lightweight design that features an adjustable headband and cushioned ear cups. Your kids are still growing after all so these headphones should grow with them. At least for a little while. The aluminum and protein leather construction adds some durability, which is a nice bonus when you consider how rough kids are with their gear.
Great Battery Life
Other features include 82% ambient noise isolation, up to 18 hours of playtime and 200 hours of standby on a single charge, a microphone to answer, reject and return calls, plus one-touch Bluetooth pairing with iPhone, Android, and other compatible devices. They also fold down flat to fit in their travel case, making it easy to take them wherever you go.
Whether you choose the pink or blue, you can rest assured that your child’s ears are protected while they are still having fun listening to their music. Plus, it beats them blasting their wireless speakers or portable Bluetooth speakers for all to hear.
Learn more at Puro Sound.
Also why not check out:
- Best Headphones for Running
- Best Headphones for TV
- Best Headphones for Working Out
- Best Kid Headphones
- Best Lightning Cable Headphones
- BlueAnt Pump HD Sport Bluetooth Headphone Review
- Bose is discounting headphones and a 20% off eBay coupon in Deals
- Creative Labs MP-250 Wireless Sport Bluetooth Headphones Review
- Dre Beats Studio Headphones drop to $100 in Deals
- Jabra HALO Bluetooth Headphone Is Angelic As It Sounds
- LG TONE Platinum Bluetooth Headphone Review
- Moto Hint Bluetooth Headphone Hides in Your Ear, Automatically Shuts Off When Removed
- Motorola S10-HD Bluetooth Headphones Resist Wetness
- New Balance NB639 Fitness Evolved Headphone Review
- Optoma NuForce BE Sport 3 Bluetooth Headphones Review
- Outdoor Tech Adapt Bluetooth Headphone Adapter Review
- Philips Tapster Bluetooth Headphones Are Touch & Gesture Controlled
- SMS Audio Sync by 50 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Review
- Sony Announces Two New Bluetooth Headphones: DR-BT100CX and DR-BT101
- Sony’s DRC-BT30P Bluetooth Headphone Adapter Let’s You Use Your Existing Earbuds
- Tenqa Fit Bluetooth Headphone Review
- The Dash Wireless Earphones Fit Inside Your Ear, Pack MP3s And Fitness Tracking
- V-MODA XS On-Ear Headphone Review
- Win a Pair of Urbanears Plattan ADV Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones ($100 value)