As much as I love a great security camera to keep an eye on things, it’s never just as simple as buying one and plugging it in.
What am I referring to? Installation. It’s the dreaded hurdle that in all likelihood prevents a good chunk of people from investing in the now familiar inexpensive security systems and security cameras on the mark today. Especially if they’re not battery operated, like the Arlo or Arlo Go.
So what’s the solution? A professional installer. But then there is the unforeseen cost implication.
“Partnering with the team at Lighthouse now affords us the opportunity to make home security systems more attainable than ever for our customers,” said Eyal Ronen, CEO and cofounder of Puls. “We are experiencing the rise of smart home integrations that help customers stay connected to their home and loved ones when they are away, bringing convenience and peace of mind to families. We’re particularly excited about the innovative new features that Lighthouse brings to the home security market.”
Puls is a rapid-response services platform for smart devices, offering to install devices, such as the LightHouse camera, within an hour of the request. Impressive if you ask me.
Moreover, Puls leverages its own unique AI to dispatch highly qualified technicians to users quickly and conveniently, which some how ensures that any new smart home products are properly set up for the best user experience.
Cost you ask? Just a mere $69. Technicians are available starting today in Houston, Dallas and Los Angeles from 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m., seven days a week.
And beyond the installation, they’ll give you a full run down, demo and make sure things are optimized to work as they should.
Founded in 2015, Puls Technologies, Inc. (formerly CellSavers, Inc.) connects consumers with highly skilled technicians to install or repair smart technology devices anytime, anywhere. Providing services in more than 50 local markets, Puls leverages a proprietary technology platform to match customers with the right technician, managing the process from start to finish, in as little as 60 minutes. With thousands of 5-star reviews on Facebook and Yelp, Puls goes the extra mile for each customer and corporate partner to ensure exceptional service and guaranteed results. Puls is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in San Diego and Tel Aviv, and has raised $43 million in financing to date, with backing from Sequoia Capital, Temasek-backed Red Dot Capital Partners, Samsung NEXT, and Viola Ventures. Learn more at www.puls.com.
Also why not check out:
- ANNKE 1080P IP Camera Review
- Arlo Go Review: A Wireless, Cloud Based Security Camera That Needs No WiFi
- Blacksumac’s Piper will make your home safer, here’s how.
- Canary Is The World’s First Smart Home Security Device
- Caution: Some Home Security Cameras Might Share Your Private Videos
- D-Link DCS-8200LH 180° Wide Eye Home Security Camera Review
- D-Link Launches Internet Closed Circuit TV Product
- Eyeball Video Camera: The Third Eye No One Needs
- Feel Safe At Home With Cannon Security’s Digital Door Viewer
- Gate Camera Smart Lock Is Packed With Security Features
- Logitech Alert 750n Indoor Master System Review
- Lynx Pro Smart Home Security System
- Netgear Arlo Q Camera Review
- Netgear Arlo Q Security Camera, Looks To Compete with Dropcam with Free Lifetime DVR Recordings
- Netgear Arlo Wireless Security Camera Review
- Netgear’s Arlo: The Best Home Security Cameras?
- Nightwatcher Robotic LED Light And Wireless HD Security Camera
- Nubo: A Security Cam Ready to Beat the Competition
- Piper nv Home Security System Review
- Piper: Home Security Just Got Tiny And Cute
- Teddy Bear Hidden Camera
- The BuddyGuard Flare is the Most Advanced Security Cam We’ve Seen
- VTech IS7121-2 Audio/Video Doorbell Review
- Wyze Cam Pan Review