If you’re living in a small, cramped space, possibly with another human being, you know that anything that combines functions is generally something you’ll find handy. As a result, you wind up owning some odd, yet brilliant, things, and the Power Bed Riser serves as one of those.
As you may have guessed, it serves two household functions. The first is, of course, getting your bed slightly higher off the ground, seven inches, specifically, so you can use the underside for more storage for gigantic plastic bins of Ramen and dried fruit. So far, nothing special; we see these in dorm rooms and tiny apartments around the country.
What stands out about this set of risers is that one is also a power strip with a six foot cord. So, you elevate your bed, plug this into the wall, and suddenly you’ve got a bit more power to play with. True, it only comes with two standard outlets. But, in a nice touch, there’s also two USB ports toting a 5-watt rating, so you can quickly get your phone charged.
It’s smart not least because it offers a lot more options for power in small spaces. We’ve all had the heartbreak of being crammed into a small room and discovering that the lamp we own doesn’t quite reach to the outlet. The USB ports in particular are useful because for some reason, wall warts still aren’t designed sensibly and really, it’s past time to start making USB ports standard in outlets anyway.
Sadly, for the color coordinated of the world, the only drawback is that you’ve got only slightly more colors than Henry Ford offered: These come in either black or grey. On the other hand, at $25 a pop, you can afford a cover for them, so why not?
Also why not check out:
- 5 Reasons Why You’ll Get Better Sleep With The Casper Mattress (list)
- Astronaut Bed Sheets Send Dreams To Mars and Beyond
- Audew Upgraded Queen Size Air Mattress Review
- Bear Mattress Review
- Bedjet Keeps You Warm In Winter and Cool In Summer
- Best Comforter Set
- Best Cushion Covers (16 x 16)
- Best Mattress for Sciatica
- Best Pillow for Sleeping
- Casper Essential Mattress Review: A 2 Month Sleep Study
- Casper Mattress Review
- Casper Mattress Review: Is It Coitus Compatible?
- Checkout the Most Detailed Star Wars AT-AT Bunk Bed Some Lucky Kid Gets to Sleep In
- Customize Your Sleep On The Component Bed (video)
- Eve Mattress Review
- Fan + Bed Side Light = Fan Light
- Floating Magnetic Bed
- Leesa Sapira Mattress Review
- Leesa Mattress Review
- Never Make Your Bed Again Thanks To Elevator Beds
- Novosbed Review
- Ohea Smart Bed Makes Itself (video)
- Palazzo Sofa Bed Goes From A Couch To Bunk Beds In Less Than A Minute
- PangeaBed Mattress Review
- Puffy Lux Mattress Review: 60+ Night Review
- Sealy Cocoon Mattress Review
- Sleep Comfortably in Your Car’s Backseat with This Specially Designed Inflatable Mattress
- Sleep Number Mattresses Now Feature SleepIQ Technology, New $1,000 Entry-Level Mattress
- Star Wars Home Made AT-AT Walker Bed