Holy crap! Awestruck doesn’t even begin to describe my reaction to the Poop Trap. I think we’ve all toyed with the idea of a colostomy bag for pooches, but why does this look so wrong?
A harness wraps around the dog’s body and under its tail is a removable draw string bag. When Fido completes his deuce you just yank, draw and throw away. But that leaves me wondering how you attach another bag? Do you remove the whole harness or you navigate the array of straps wrapped around your dog’s haunches? If its the latter then forget it, it defeats the purpose!
[GR]-IrlhLF1c3k[/GR] [via Geekologie]
Also why not check out:
- 7 Anti-bark Devices to Keep Fido Quiet (list)
- Amazing Dog Costume: Two Pirates Carrying Treasure (pic)
- Auto Water Spraying Dog Collar Stops Your Pooch In His Barking Tracks
- Dog-E-Minder Review
- Firewalla Wifi Watchdog Device
- Go Dog Go Automatic Ball Launcher
- Hypoallergenic Dog Food Guide: Is it Right for Your Pooch?
- Never Pick Up Dog Poop Again, Auggiedog Picks It Up For You (video)
- Petcube Camera Review
- Walk Fido In Style With The Leash Plus