All Right!! To what genius do I owe my most sincerest of gratitudes? This new toothpaste called Pearly Dreams contains Melatonin, Balm Mint, Valerian and Passionflower to help you hit the hay after a long day. Each $20 tube will last up to 60 days. That sounds great.
5 years in the making, Pearly Dreams uses safe, all-natural ingredients, and is 100% drug-free. With all the focus on the sleep-aid portion of the toothpaste, nothing is mentioned in regards to teeth cleaning aspects.
Now all you need is a tube of Red-Bull toothpaste for the morning time.[via Dvice]
Also why not check out:
- 6 Reasons Why You Need To Ditch Your Toothbrush For The ISSA Electric Toothbrush (list)
- Best Kids Toothpaste
- Best Toothpaste
- BURST Sonic Toothbrush Review: Can It Keep Up with a Sonicare?
- Go Smile Travel Toothbrush Uses Magic Blue Light – But Does it Work?
- Need an Electric Toothbrush? Check Out Burst Electric Toothbrush: Whitening Charcoal Heads For $18 Year
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected
- Quip Toothbrush vs Sonicare – Pick the Right One
- Sonicare Airfloss Review: Gum Power Washing
- Sonicare DiamondClean Toothbrush Review
- The Be: An Electric Toothbrush That Doesn’t Need Charging
- This Specially Designed Toothbrush Cup Prevents Scum Build Up, Always Safe to Drink From
- Tooth Tunes: Tooth Brushes With 2 Minutes Of Music
- Twist and Brush Toothbrush Concept Forces Toothpaste Through Your Head