While the prospect of a two door Porsche Panamera most certainly excites us, don’t hold your breath, because this is not one. It’s in fact an after market kit offered by TOPCAR dubbed the Stingray GT. They’ll produce only 25 of these with a starting cost of around $63,000.
It includes a reworking of the doors, a more aggressive body setup, rocker panels and a new front and rear diffuser. Like all great aftermarket body kits it will rely heavily on Kevlar and carbon fiber. But that’s not all. What you can’t see is the mods under the hood. The engine mod will draw an extra 200 horses from the 400 horse power 4.8L V8, and they’re promising a future tweak that might produce an extra 100 horses from the engine.
Company TOPCAR ( www.top-car.ru ) presents a new tuning program for the Porsche Panamera, which was called “Stingray GTR”.
We’d like to remind you that the company had already produced aerodynamic body kit Porsche Panamera Stingray before. This body kit was made to enhance the shape of a standard car. Later, the company TOPCAR received a lot of clients’ requests who would like to have more aggressive and “charismatic” car.
Therefore, the company TOPCAR decided to create an entirely new and “all-sufficient “car based on the Porsche Panamera. This time we outstepped a simple design improvement of the factory model. Most of body elements have been re-created. It includes front and rare bumpers, bonnet, front and rare fender extenders, front and rear doors, side skirts. That’s the reason why you can’t call the Porsche Panamera Stingray GTR a classic aerodynamic body kit. It is essential to highlight that the car has become much wider. Extended wings, advanced air vents, sharp outlines of blade front bumper and bonnet, strongly-marked rear diffuser and spoiler on the boot lid, all this created absolutely new aggressive style. Rear doors and wings are visually combined. Now, to open the back door, you need to press a small button and the door opens automatically. All new bodywork components made from carbon fiber and Kevlar by company TOPCAR itself.
Porsche Panamera Stingray GTR is a limited range, which includes only 25 cars. Each car in the range will have its special features and be unique in one’s way.
The exterior styling costs from 45,000 Euros.
It’s obvious that our tuning program involves both design and variety of other technical improvements. The programs to higher engine performance are available for Turbo version cars. A new sport air filter, intake manifold, motronik and valved exhaust system increases car power by 600 hp. Moreover the power might be increased by 700 hp in case sophisticated modification of the engine. It is also possible to insert sports brake system Brembo.
Company TOPCAR offers its clients improving of car interiors according to individual design project and customer’s particular preferences.
Currently we’ve already received four orders for the Porsche Panamera Stingray GTR.
Read more: http://www.worldcarfans.com/111052433634/porsche-panamera-stingray-gtr-by-topcar-announced#ixzz1NxDrNJof
Also why not check out:
- 2014 Porsche 911 Targa Debuts in Motor City
- Behind-the-scenes of the Making of Porsche’s Panamera Sport Turismo (video)
- E-Boxster Unveiled, 0-60 Unknown But Expected To Be Comparable To Gas Guzzling Version
- Porsche 917 Le Mans Raceway Replica
- Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid Goes On Sale For $845,000, 0-60MPH In 3.1 Seconds
- Porsche 918 Spyder Test Drive (video)
- Porsche Celebrates 50th Anniversary of 911 With Special Symphony
- Porsche Mission E Fights Tesla For The Electric Roadster Crown
- Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo Wagon Concept
- Porsche Releases 911 Club Coupe Special Edition to Celebrate 60th Anniversary
- Porsche Reveals Info On 2015 Macan (video)
- Porsche’s Panamera S Hybrid Produces Less CO2 Per Horse Than A Prius
- Ruf Set To Introduce Electric Porsche
- Sagem’s Porsche Design P’9552 Passes FCC Approval