We’ve all been guilty of trying to sneak in some booze to places where it’s either not allowed or when it is, the drinks are ridiculously expensive, trying to hide in it flasks and the like only to get caught. Well, shoemaker Oliver Sweeney and Johnnie Walker came together to create the perfect pair of brogues oxfords that will hide a mini bottle of Johnnie Walker Red Label booze.
Sneaky and Stylish
Unlike other hidden booze gadgets, these shoes are a more refined and distinguished way to sneak in some booze when it’s unauthorized. They look exactly like a regular pair of iconic Oxford Style Brogue shoes, but they’ve been reworked to hide a mini bottle of booze. The stylish shoes feature good looks like a custom embroidery, red suede lining in the secret booze heel compartment and a unique striding man tattoo at the back of the shoe. There’s even a transparent top piece that reveal the hidden whisky bottle from below.
An because any gentleman likes what others don’t have, the Johnnie Walker Oliver Sweeney Brogue shoes are limited edition, so only a few select men in the world will have them, which means you’ll be the only cool guy at any occasion.
Each pair of these eye-catching, booze-hiding brogues are made in Italy using only premium goods like a calf leather upper, leather sole and leather lining, as well as hand-stitched detailing (the letters “JW” are stitched on the rear of the shoe).
If you’re looking for a sweet pair of new dress shoes with a hidden bonus of being a walking liquor cabinet, then pre-order your pair of Johnnie Walker Oliver Sweeney Brogue for $489, with deliveries taking place in February.
Also why not check out:
- 11 Booze Related Gadgets For the Craft Drinker (list)
- 9 Clandestine Drinking Apparatuses To Sneak Booze into Any Sporting Event (list)
- Flask Tie is the Best Way to Lose Your Job
- Hide Your Booze In The Camera Flask
- iPhone Flask
- Meet the Drinkmaster Hoodie, Your Winter Drinking Companion
- Mitten Flask Will Keep You Warm And Drunk On The Slopes
- Shot Flask: a Flask with a Built-in Shot Glass (video)
- Sneak Booze Into the Game With These Binoculars
- Star Wars Hans Solo Blaster Toy Gun Doubles As a Flask
- The Cartridge Flask Hides Your Booze Inside Your 8-Bit Memories
- The GameBooze Combines Classic Gaming And Alcohol
- The Glask Puts a Flask in Your Baseball Glove
- The World’s Very First Smart Flask
- Vice Gun Holster Holds an iPhone and Flask