We’re not sure if this thing would get us out of bed or just end up costing us a few window panes, but the Nobby alarm clock would probably be a great gimmick for the unsuspecting guest. Nobby will tell you the time and set the alarm when you ask, talk back to you, and if you really want to shut him up in the morning just grab hold and squeeze the incessant little guy’s blue neck.
Currently unavailable here for $30.
Also why not check out:
- Best Kids Alarm Clock
- Gadget Design: Breakfast Making Alarm Clock
- Gear4 Renew Sleepclock Review
- Gentle Wakeup Sleep and Alarm Clock Simulates Sunrises
- iHome iAVS16 Alarm Clock With Alexa Built In
- KUKU Alarm Clock
- Moshi Voice Controlled Talking Alarm Clock Review
- Nerf Shoot to Snooze Alarm Clock Sleeps Only When You Shoot it Dead
- Peaceful Progression Alarm Clock for the Therapeutic Wake Up
- Retracting Alarm Clock
- The JBL Horizon Charges Your iPhone, Streams Music And, Oh Yeah, Is An Alarm Clock
- The Nimbus Alarm Clock Wants To Be Your Digital Personal Assistant