Are you looking for the best bike lock? This may be it.
If your bicycle is your only mode of transportation in your city, then you probably already own a bike lock. But what if we tell you that your bike is probably getting evil eyes from those just waiting to steal it. You’d definitely want a better lock, right? Well your prayers have been answered because the N’Lock Bicycle Lock will have you sleeping better at night knowing that your bike is safely secured when you’re not around. While normal locks simply tether your bike to an object, this lock integrates directly with the frame of your bike, making it pretty difficult to try to pick and steal. Even the most seasoned thief would have a hard time trying to unlock the N’Lock. It makes your bike unusable just by turning its kay, which frees the handlebar from the front wheel.
Not only does it provide extra protection, but the N’Lock also makes it easier to store and transport with the handlebar parallel to the wheel, making it fit easier in to the trunk of a car without having to take of the front wheel. Mounting is easy and can be done in a couple of minutes and can be fitted on any type of bike. Secure your bike from thieves for $168 at The Fancy.
Also why not check out:
- Alcoho-Lock Keeps Drunks Off Their Bikes
- Linka is a Smart Bike Lock with New Ideas
- Litelok Gives You Lightweight, Versatile Bike Lock Security
- Lock and Locate your Smart Bike With LOCK8 (video)
- Mybell: A Bike Horn And Light That’s Customizable
- Pedal Lock: Secure Your Bike With Its Pedals
- Seatylock Ensures You Never Forget Your Bike Lock
- Senza Bike Lock Calls for the Handle Bars to be the Lock
- Stemlock Protects Your Bike From Being Stolen
- The Noke U-Lock Links Your Bike Lock To Your Phone
- Ulock Is A Bike Lock Where Your iPhone Is The Key
- Vier Adds Some Extra Protection To Your Bike