A good looking watch doesn’t need to cost thousands of dollars. In fact, when you spend that kind of money on a watch you’re paying for its bespoke like quality and the company’s history.
The Nixon Unit SS is crafted from stainless steel and costs $200. Swim to a depth of 100 meters and its digital display, and other instrumentation will keep on “ticking”. Features and functions include time of day (12 hour or 24 hour), calendar date, dual time, chronograph, timer, and the always useful temperature in C or F depending on your upbringing. The face of the Unit SS is finished with a brushed aluminum like finish, while the band is composed of 3-links and can come in black or polished silver. Alternatively, there is an all black version, which uses a green display instead of the red one pictured above.
No word on a release date, but expect it “soon”.
Also why not check out:
- Best Luxury Watches
- Best Online Watch Store: Expert Ratings and Buying Advice
- Casio G-Shock ‘Go Green’ Watches Use Solar And Are Built Of Recycled Materials
- Cool G108 Watch Phone
- Division Furtive Type 50 Is The LED Watch Of A Cyberpunk Future
- Eye Of The Storm Watch Is Beautiful, Simple And Unique
- Gyroscopic Watch Winder Serves As A Reminder You’re Really Rich
- Nixon Synapse Watch is Sensitive…to the Touch
- Nixon Trader Watch can Survive a Bomb Blast
- Nuclear Powered Watch will Glow for 25 Years, or Until You Get Sick
- Oakley Elite Full Metal Jacket Watch
- Ritot Watch Projects Alerts On Your Hand (video)
- Stauer 1930 Dashtronic Watch
- The Hundreds Casio G-Shock GW 5610
- Timex Tide Temp Compass Watch Review
- Ventura SPARC Sigma MGS Digital Watch
- VOID VO2 Watch Review
- Watch Lighter Is The Closest You’ll Get To A Bond Gadget