Marketing geniuses at Nike have found another way to help you lust after their shoes, albeit indoor soccer ones.
Nike and ad agency DoubleYou in Madrid, Spain teamed up to create this short but captivating video which depicts young Spaniards playing a pick up game of “indoor soccer” outside in what would otherwise be an empty parking lot. The feat, which is some what magical in nature, is accomplished using a special van that houses choice wears (indoor soccer shoes) for the kids, and a giant crane and laser system that can project soccer lines onto pavement and form an instant soccer “field”.
Aside from the mini soccer nets – how else would they stop balls from rolling into a near by intersection – it’s a pretty compelling setup. That said, it’s still not as bad ass as the court that can instantly change its lines according to the sport at hand. That system was created by German company ASB Systems GMBH.
Also why not check out:
- 10 of the Best Video Games 2014
- 6 of the Sexiest Video Game Sex Scenes Part II (nsfw/video/list)
- 7 of the Sexiest Video Game Sex Scenes (video/list)
- Battlefield 4 BETA: Hands on Impressions (list)
- Best Of The Best: The Top 12 Games On Xbox Live Arcade
- Bleach Soul Resurreccion Review
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Pre-Order Bonus Comparison, Early Access This Saturday
- Grand Theft Auto 4 Leaked On Bit Torrent
- GTA 5 vs. Saints Row 4 (comparison)
- GTA 5: Nudity, Sex and other Explicit Things to Find in Los Santos (NSFW)
- GTA III Collector’s Edition Action Figure (video)
- Kick Ass Kung Fu video game
- Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine Review (XBLA)
- The Polycade Is Every Arcade Game In One Cabinet
- Top Five Tech Girls with the Best Racks
- White Knight Chronicles 2 Review