GTA Online has gotten a massive update with the Further Adventures in Finance and Felony pack! If you’re tired of the same old street crime it’s time to move up to being a C.E.O. with your own shipments of contraband! That said, the GTA 5 cheats are still barred from online play, as are many of the ways to quick GTA 5 money.
Unknown to some, GTA Online is the multiplayer addition to Grand Theft Auto 5. While it shares the same map as the single player campaign, it gains a heap of additional missions and activities to compete in online. These new activities level up your custom character and gain you access to new clothes, cars, and even weapons. Achieving a higher rank also unlocks Jobs; special missions that are solo or group used to rob, attack or race against other players. All these earn cash to spend on cars, fancy property, and even fancier clothes.
GTA Online is constantly updating as well. Last winter you could throw snowballs at cops, now you can drive a brand new lowrider all around Los Santos. To read a complete list of the 24 updates click here. However this newest, and latest update is exciting thanks to a new category of jobs and a new career option path for your character.
So what are those? Keep reading to find out.
You start Further Adventures in Finance and Felony by buying an office from the Dynasty8 real estate company in Los Santos. To do this activate your phone, enter the web browser and click on the aforementioned (Dynasty8). Properties start at $1,000,000, so you’ll have some money saved and with that some time invested in the GTA 5 Online.
Feel free to personalize this office space with safes, rest areas, gun lockers for customizing gear, and so much more so you and your crew are ready to take over the city. However, the main point of this office is to create your own personal company, with you as the C.E.O. As company head, you will begin working an exciting new economic force that lets you hire friends, buy warehouses to store goods and even compete against rival companies.
Also why not check out:
- ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ Looks… Different In First Person
- 10 GTA 5 Easter Eggs for Your Viewing Pleasure
- 11 GTA 5 Halloween Costume Ideas (list)
- 12 of the Best Open World Games
- 12 Things You Need to Know About GTA Online
- 18 Real World Things You Can Do and See in GTA V That is Sure to Make It a Hit
- An Open Letter to Mass Effect 3 Producer Casey Hudson Regarding the Mass Effect 3 Ending Controversy
- Assassin’s Creed 3 E3 Gameplay Footage (video/E3)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Gameplay Takes you to the High Sea, Swashbuckling Never Looked so Good (video)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Gameplay Trailer Revealed (video)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Multiplayer Trailer Released (video)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Official Trailer #2 (video)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Replica Hidden Arm Blade On Sale at Gamestop
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Trailer (video)
- Assassin’s Creed III Meta Review – A Round Table of “Prose” and Cons
- Assassin’s Creed IV Stealth Gameplay Trailer (video)
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood Review
- Assassin’s Creed: Unity Makes With The Assassinations
- Battlefield: Hardline Now Showing Up at Origin Store and Retailers
- Best Call of Duty: Ghosts Pre-Order Deals & Comparison
- Borderlands 2 Review (PS3)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare gets $12 discount, Huge 27-inch IPS Monitor $185 Off
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 – Ground Zero With Nuketown 2045 (video)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer and Release Date Unveiled (video)
- Drift Stage Is A Stunning-Looking Game From Just Two People
- EA Star Wars Battlefront Shows Off Hoth’s Realistic Multiplayer Mayhem
- Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Review
- Fallout 4 DLC Details
- Fallout 4 Release Nears: Watch Demos and Get Ready
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Review: Human After All