Among all the best nespresso machine in the market; the Nespresso Pixie is a single cup espresso machine. Despite its super compact footprint, it can heat up in as little as 25 seconds and brew you a cup of coffee 3 times faster than it takes for the water to boil on a traditional stove. To brew, just pop in one of Nespresso’s premium coffee capsules, hit the size selector button (1oz, 2oz or 3oz) and the 9-bar pressure pump should produce a picture perfect cup of espresso. The empty canisters are discarded into an internal respectable that holds up to 10 and the water tank can be easily removed and refilled.
You can buy the Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker for $249.95. It includes 16 shots.
- Nespresso Vertuoline Review: Possibly the Best Tasting and Fastest at Home Coffee Money Can Buy (video)
- Krups XP5280 Espresso Machine Review
- Espressotoria Caprista Espresso Review: One Button Espresso
- The La Marzocco Mistral Espresso Machine Is A Coffee-Powered Spaceship
- Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker is Small Enough for the Smallest of Cubicles
- Lavazza Is Going To Fire An Espresso Machine Into Space