If the best electric bike for seniors in your mind is an e-bike that can carry a lot, is easy to ride, and can hit fast speeds, then the MAKTO Spark E-Bike is yours. Its step-thru design makes it easy to get on and off—no acrobatics required. There’s two designated areas for baskets, front and rear. And it goes 25mph, with pedal assistanc
Why We Like It – NAKTO Spark E-Bike
The NAKTO Spark E-Bike is the perfect example of power at an affordable price. Finish errands with extra basket space at 25mph and easy mounting and dismounting.
Durability & Build Quality
Rather than use aluminum, like the VoltBike Elegant, the NAKTO Spark E-Bike is built with carbon steel for a much tougher build, in addition to shock absorption. It can really take a beating, which adds years onto its lifespan. Like the E-Joe Anggun Electric Comfort Bike, a step-thru design was incorporated, which allows for easy mounting and dismounting.
Performance (Speed & Acceleration)
For just under $650, we were rather surprised the NAKTO Spark E-Bike is so fast. It can top speeds of 25mph, with pedal assistance, of course. The 250W really puts in the work, though hills will require an on-demand throttle.
Range & Battery
Getting 35 miles on a single charge isn’t the best result. Still, it’s enough to run a few errands, and it’s 5 more miles than the Electrobike Gamma Cruise. With the battery charger included, charging overnight isn’t a big deal.
The NAKTO Spark E-Bike comes with basic safety features. You get a nice, loud horn, and front and rear expansion disc brakes. They have good, confident stopping power. For nighttime riding, there’s a bright LED headlight.
NAKTO Spark E-Bike Wrap Up
The NAKTO Spark E-Bike isn’t the most feature-rich or most powerful bike, nor does it have to be. For what it’s worth, it gets the job done and finds its own. You get to speed around at 25mph. There’s two areas for baskets, easy errand-running. And the step-thru design doesn’t ask you to perform crazy acrobatics to mount the bike.
Also why not check out:
- ANCHEER 26″ Electric City Bike Review
- ANCHEER E Bike Review
- ANCHEER Electric Bike Review
- ANCHEER Folding Electric Mountain Bike With 26 Inch Wheel Review
- Angotrade Electric Road Bike Review
- Ariel Rider C-Class Commuter Bike Review
- BAKCOU Mule Elite Review
- BESV TRB1 Review
- Blix Aveny Review
- Boardman ADV 8.9E Review
- Bulls Ebikes Review
- Cannondale Synapse NEO SE Review
- Cannondale Topstone Neo Carbon Electric Road Bike Review
- CIVI Bikes Review
- Cube Kathmandu Hybrid 45 Review
- DJ Fat Bike Review
- E-Joe Anggun Electric Comfort Bike Review
- eAhora X7 Review
- ECOTRIC Fat Tire 500W Bike Review
- ECOTRIC Folding Bike Review
- Electric City Bike Review
- ElectroBike Gama Cruise Review
- Emojo Electric Bike Review
- Emojo Panther Review
- FIIDO D1 Folding Electric Bike Review
- Focus Paralane2 Review
- Gazelle Bikes Review
- Giant Revolt E+ Pro Review
- Giant Road E 1 Pro Review
- Grace MX Review