Ceramic cups that change color when hot water is poured into them is just about as gimmicky as those Hypercolor t-shirts. Remember those? They changed color when your body temperature increased, otherwise known as sweating. They were hot for all of 5 minutes and then concerns, at least in our minds, arose about what kind of chemicals were used to achieve such an effect.
So as you can probably imagine we’d overlook any products that continue to use this technology, unless of course it involved a scantly clad woman, right? You bet your ass.
This Color Changing Ceramic cup doesn’t simply go from green to red, it lifts its skirt. Cold – as in the cup’s temperature – the women on the cup’s dress is lowered to a proper, lady like level. Pour in some hot liquid and her “dress” raises to a hooker like level, revealing a thong (not a g-string) and a trampstamp to boot.
A site called Infmetry sells it for $21. And for that price, your coffee will never taste so damn good!
Also why not check out:
- Best All Weather Matches
- Best Food Mill
- Best Garbage Disposal
- Best Gas Cooktop
- Best Granite Mortar and Pestle
- Best Hand Mixer
- Best Herb Grinder
- Best Ice Cube Trays
- Best Lunch Box with Divider
- Best Magnetic Spice Rack
- Best Manual Can Opener
- Best Melon Baller
- Best Olive Oil Bottle
- Best Peanut Brittle for 2020 (May Reviews)
- Best Pizza Stone
- Best Potato Peeler
- Best Reusable Baking Cups
- Best Salt and Pepper Shakers
- Best Silicone Baking Mat
- Best Time of Year to Buy Appliances: When to Buy and When to Wait
- Best Waffle Maker
- Morphy Richards Intellisteam 3-Way Food Steamer
- Soda Stream Fizz Review
- Sodastream Revolution Review
- Sous Vide Supreme Review
- TasteTro Spice System: Spice Blends at a Touch of Button
- The Automatic Can Crusher Concept–No More Bruised Foreheads!
- The Tactical Laser-Guided Pizza Cutter Offers Perfectly Cut Slices