This gadget is a must just like the best transmission jack. There are people who organize by putting things on shelves… and then there are people who organize, by creating a place for everything, no matter how awkwardly shaped, heavy, or weird it is. These are people who can probably use a robotic pulley operated by a smartphone. Enter My LIFTER!
Bot, Do You Even Lift?
Mechanically speaking, MyLIFTER is pretty simple; it’s a pulley, a technology we’ve used for thousands of years to lift large, heavy boxes into the air and then drop them on other things, usually zombies. But the MyLIFTER is a great pulley, not least because it does all the work. And it’s small, discrete, and heavy-duty to boot.
MyLIFTER is roughly the size of a fist; 3″ by 4.5″ by 4.5″. It’s designed that way to be easy to install; just pick a sturdy place to install the system, drill a few holes, sink a few screws, and you’re done. Despite its tiny size, it packs a 25 foot stainless steel cable, perfect for all those jobs where, well, you need a stainless steel cable. And it’s got a lot of oomph to it; one myLIFTER is rated for up to 50 pounds of hauling. And best of all, it’s a precise tool.
Sink To The Same Level
The app MyLIFTER comes with is designed to make, say, putting your kayak on a roof rack easy. Once you’ve lowered it onto a car, you just save the height, and your MyLIFTER keeps that stored in memory. It’s a lot less aggravating than trying to slowly lower something valuable onto something with an expensive insurance policy you’d like to keep the premiums down on.
If you want this little storage wonder, though, you’re going to have to pay… well, not much, actually. Currently MyLIFTER is $75 for early birds on the Kickstarter, but there are plenty of deals to be had if you miss out.
Also why not check out:
- Add This Rear View Safety Backup Camera System To Any Car
- AlarmSecur: Keep Your Car Secure
- Aware Coin Can Track Your Car and Apps – for $9
- Best CB Radio
- Best Headlight Restoration Kit
- Best Jump Starter
- Best Rooftop Cargo Carrier
- Best Transmission Jack
- Bmmpr Smart Alarm Protects Your Car
- CTEK MUS 4.3 “Test & Charge” Battery Maintenance System
- DroneMobile Pairs Your Car With Your iPhone
- Fingerprint Car Starter
- Fly6 Taillight And Camera Protects Cyclists On The Road
- How To Tune A CB Radio
- How to Use a CB Radio
- Hudway Cast Heads Up Display
- Kenu Airframe Review
- Meet Rolljam, The $30 Device That Can Steal Your Car
- Rave On The Move With The Sound / Music Activated Equalizer Car Sticker
- Roadtrip!: Apple’s CarPlay Goes Aftermarket
- Stayhold Keeps Everything In The Back Of Your Car In Place
- SuperTooth HD Voice Review
- The Aware Ensures You Never Lose Your Car Again
- Turn Your Car Into KITT From Knight Rider With Your USB Charger
- Turn Your iOS Device Into A Heads-Up Display With Hudway (video)
- Waylens is a Smart Cam for Your Viral Car Videos
- What Is A CB Radio?