We are living in the year 2018, so where are the robots we were promised would be in our homes? Where are the hovercars? While I’m at it, why can’t we have a powerful music system stuffed inside of a compact cube?
Well, actually we can. We’re still waiting for the robots to do all of our chores and the flying cars in our driveway, but the Mu-so Qb Compact Wireless Music System from Naim Audio delivers a robust music experience in a very small form factor.
Wireless Speakers That Don’t Compromise
Back in 2014, Naim entered the wireless speaker market, proving that it could deliver hi-fi sound quality in a box design. They have gained a lot of loyal fans since then thanks to the original Mu-So. Their latest foray into the world of compact speakers is the Mu-so Qb. A more compact, more affordable and feature-rich design.
Every component of the device is engineered to fit inside the small space while retaining superior performance.
What’s Inside of the Naim Speakers
Among these components are five drivers, offset and angled to create a left-right dispersion asymmetry, as well as two microfibre dome tweeters and two mid drivers, all driven by 50W amplifiers. Connectivity includes AirPlay, Bluetooth/aptX, Spotify Connect, TIDAL, UPnP, Internet Radio, USB, analog and digital inputs, plus Apple iOS and Android Apps for complete control. So suffice to say it’s does Bluetooth audio and then some.
If you want a multi-room experience, you can also combine Mu-so Qb, Mu-so and other Naim streaming products.
All you have to do is sync the units in up to five rooms to play the same songs or you can play different music in different rooms. This is all handled via the Naim app. Other features include an alarm clock, 3.5mm input, Internet radio and a USB port so that you can play music from your iDevice, MP3 players and USB sticks.
Colors to Choose From
The device comes with a black grille as standard, but you can spice things up with some color thanks to grilles that can be ordered separately. You can choose from Deep Blue, Vibrant Red, and Burnt Orange.
Customers seem to love the rich quality sound that comes out of the Mu-so Qb and since it is so compact, it fits anywhere. On your bedside table, your desk, a windowsill or the kitchen counter.
Also why not check out:
- 7 of the Best Wireless Speaker Solutions for $40+ (list)
- Aether Cone Review: The Learning Speaker That You Speak To
- Altec Lansing InAir 5000 Speaker Review
- Amazon Announces New Crop of Echo Devices, Here is What You Need to Know
- Amazon Echo Review…1.5 Years Later
- Aperion Zona Wireless Surround Speaker System Review
- Audio Unlimited SPK-24GX Review
- Bag of Rhythm Review
- Beep Makes All Your Speakers Wireless (video)
- BeoSound 1 and 2 are Ultra-Classy Wireless Speakers for Your Home
- Best Wireless Speakers for 2019
- BlackDiamond3 Brilliant Wireless Speaker Syncs To Your Music, Provides a Million Color LED Light Show
- Bower and Wilkins A7 and A5 Airplay Speakers are Wirelessly Opulent
- BUOY wireless floating speakers
- CyFi Wireless Speaker System
- Devialet’s Gold Phantom Has the Best Speaker Specs in the World, Ships in July
- Ferrari Scuderia FS1 Airplay Speaker Now Available
- Grace Digital Mini-Bullets II 900 MHz Wireless Speaker System Review
- iHome Announces Portable Speaker With Apple’s Airplay Tech
- JBL On Air Speaker Dock Features Apple’s Airplay Tech
- JBL Soundfly Airplay Speaker Ditches All the Cords
- Korus V600 Wireless Speaker System Review
- Logitech X300 Wireless Speaker Is A Party In Your Pocket
- Luna Wireless Speakers: Party Modes and Telescoping
- Nyrius High Definition Digital Wireless Audio/Video Sender Review
- Oppo Sonica: The Ideal Wireless/Bluetooth Hybrid Speaker?
- Panasonic SC-NP10 Wireless Speaker Review
- Parrot By Philippe Starck Zikmu iPod Wireless Speakers
- RocketBoost Wireless Bookshelf Speakers Review