Over Thanksgiving I enjoyed my first small pile of steamed crawfish. Other than that I don’t ever eat steamed food. The Morphy Richards Intellisteam 3-Way Food Steamer is a great way to introduce yourself to the realm of healthier cooking.
Featuring integrated presets for chicken, rice, vegetables and more, the Morphy Richards Intellisteam will also remember any custom time settings for future use. The 8.2 liter capacity is split up into 3 compartments (none of them looking big enough for king crab legs) so you can effectively cook different foods at separate times and temperatures.
Using a bright blue LED display to convey controls it also has instant steam production, removable drip tray and cord storage, up to 40 minute auto warm function, visible water gauge, and external water top up.
All pieces are dishwasher safe and there is an auto cut-off sensor if the steamer runs dry. Get yours now for $160. Looks cool![via Unplggd]
Also why not check out:
- Best All Weather Matches
- Best Food Mill
- Best Garbage Disposal
- Best Gas Cooktop
- Best Granite Mortar and Pestle
- Best Hand Mixer
- Best Herb Grinder
- Best Ice Cube Trays
- Best Lunch Box with Divider
- Best Magnetic Spice Rack
- Best Manual Can Opener
- Best Melon Baller
- Best Olive Oil Bottle
- Best Peanut Brittle for 2020 (May Reviews)
- Best Pizza Stone
- Best Potato Peeler
- Best Reusable Baking Cups
- Best Salt and Pepper Shakers
- Best Silicone Baking Mat
- Best Time of Year to Buy Appliances: When to Buy and When to Wait
- Best Waffle Maker
- Naked Lady Ceramic Mug Only Appears with Hot Water
- Soda Stream Fizz Review
- Sodastream Revolution Review
- Sous Vide Supreme Review
- TasteTro Spice System: Spice Blends at a Touch of Button
- The Automatic Can Crusher Concept–No More Bruised Foreheads!
- The Tactical Laser-Guided Pizza Cutter Offers Perfectly Cut Slices