There’s nothing else like the Mophie Juice Pack H2PRO battery case on the market right now.
Smartphone battery cases are very convenient, especially if you’re an obsessive cell phone user, or in my case, work and do most things online. Checking email, social media, texting, phone calls, they all drain precious juice from your phone battery. And for a long time, the Mophie Juice Pack battery case has been around to remedy that, affording users significantly longer battery power for on-the-go usage.
But the Juice Pack has never been waterproof. For fear of burning out your battery case and your phone in the process, you had to keep the device away from water. Until now.
For $129, you can get the waterproof Juice Pack H2PRO battery case, which gives you 2750mAh of backup power for your iPhone 6, which has a 1810 mAh battery. So the Juice Pack is more than enough of a boost. Oh, and the battery case has a IP68 ruggedness rating. That means the phone and your case will be protect in almost 4 feet of water for 30 minutes.
The Mophie’s official site even claims that the battery case exceeds military standards of protection. If so, that is one tough phone case. Probably the one you need.
Also why not check out:
- 10 of the Best iPhone 5 Battery Cases (list)
- Ampware Crank Case Charges iPhone by Hand
- Apple iPhone 6s Smart Battery Case Specs and Price
- Case-Mate Fuel iPhone 3GS Battery Pack Review
- Incipio offGrid Pro Review
- iPhone X Wireless Battery Case Offers Protection And Charge
- Jackery Leaf Premium iPhone 5s Battery Case Review
- myCharge Freedom 2000 iPhone Battery Case Review
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX iPhone 5s Battery Case Review
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s Review
- Ventev Powercase 2000 Review