Say what now? Grill enthusiasts worldwide might have heard about using humidifiers for cooking but I sure haven’t. This awesome sounding cast iron grill humidifier from Sur La Table is basically a box that rests on the grill and emits steam that infuses the meat that you’re grilling. On a side note, if you want to improve the air in your home with a fancy box, check out the Oransi Max HEPA Large Room Air Purifier for Asthma, Mold, Dust and Allergies.
Fill the box with your favorite liquid (beer, liquid acid, blood) and you’re good to go. Hand washable, they are on sale right now for $30 (set of two). Now you don’t have to cook hot dogs in the sauna anymore.
- Atmotube Portable Air Pollution Monitor
- Moistly Grilled Cast Iron Grill Humidifier
- CubeSensors Monitors Air Quality, Life, Temperature and More, Tell You How To Improve Your Environment
Also why not check out:
- 5 Ways A Humidifier Can Improve Your Health
- Air Purifier vs Humidifier – Pick the Right One
- Air Purifier vs Humidifier – Which Is Best For You?
- Best Humidifier for Baby
- Dyson Humidifier Uses Ultraviolet Light To Clean Your Air
- Personal Humidifier Uses Water Bottles
- Quilo 3in1 Tower Fan with Evaporative Air Cooler and Humidifier
- Satechi Debuts A USB Humidifier That Attaches to a Glass of Water or Bottle
- USB Doughnut Humidifier Works in a Glass of Water