From our Best Backpacks comes a collection of backpacks and accessories from Arkiv. The mission workshop Arkiv modular systems has three major backpacks to choose from which are the travel pack, the camera and laptop pack, and the sling pack. From here the fun starts by choosing the accessories that best fit your lifestyle. The end result is a backpack that fully meets your needs.
Why We Like It – Mission Workshop Arkiv Modular Systems
Mission Workshop Arkiv Modular Systems Is a collection of field packs with multiple accessories to best fit your needs. This collection is weatherproof so you don’t have to worry about your possessions getting ruined. This is a premier backpack that you can fully customize with everything from additional pockets to waist belts.
The R6 Arkiv field pack along with the other packs are weatherproof so they will withstand harsh weather conditions. The main compartment comes with the field packs. From there, you can add on a roll top to your pack and you will have more room for your possessions. The packs include rails that can be used for different attachments you purchase. These field packs are good for laptops, and you can add different things to carry your cell phone and other gear. If you are hoping to find something that you don’t have to customize, please consider the Matein travel laptop backpack.
Here is where the Arkiv Modular Systems thrive. You can choose from waist packs, cellphone packs, tool packs, tech cases, folio cases, zipped pockets, utility pockets, and more to go into your personalized field pack. There are no limits to the customizable features you can add, as long as you have the money for it you can keep stacking up your field pack. There are other multifunction backpacks from our list like the Nike Hayward 2.0 Backpack that are great fits for athletes.
While there are multiple ways to customize your field pack, adding on most of the attachments with the field pack can already come out to almost a thousand dollars. I must say for that price, it does not seem like it’s gonna be a smart investment for someone on a budget. For these prices, you can just get yourself the North Face borealis backpack for way less. But for those not on a strict budget, you will get to enjoy these weatherproof packs.
Mission Workshop Arkiv Modular Systems Wrap Up
For whoever can afford it, the Mission Workshop Arkiv Modular System is an elite class of backpacks that can be customized to your heart’s desires. With the plethora of attachments available, you can have a pocket for almost anything and you can rest assured that your product has a lifetime warranty in case of any defects.
Also why not check out:
- AmazonBasics Backpack Laptops up 17 inches Review
- AmazonBasics Laptop Backpack Review
- Backpack Bookbags Durable Backpacks Transparent Review
- Backpack Business Charging Resistant Computer Review
- Bellroy Classic Backpack Review
- Matein Travel Laptop Backpack Review
- May Tree Clear Backpack Review
- Nike Hayward 2.0 Backpack Review
- Nike Hayward Backpack Black White Review
- Nomatic Travel Pack Review
- North Face Borealis Backpack Black Review
- PANS Large Military Travel Backpack Review
- PANS Military Expandable Backpack Waterproof Review
- Soldier Knife Waterproof Anti Theft Laptop and Travel Backpack Review
- SOLDIERKNIFE Waterproof Backpack Charging Students Review
- The North Face Borealis Backpack Review
- The North Face Ruthsac Backpack Review
- Tortuga Setout Backpack Review