Whether you are a DJ or just want to use it at home, Maker hart’s Loop Mixer makes multitasking simple. This audio mixer will be nearly perfect for any task that you can throw at it. If multitasking audio is your thing, you won’t be disappointed.
Maker hart’s Loop Mixer Does It All
It will connect to several devices, allowing you to simultaneously play video games, music, watch TV, listen for your important notifications, and much more from your computer, tablet, phone, MP3 player, instruments and other devices. That’s right, this Loop Mixer has you covered.
The Loop Mixer has 3.5mm stereo jacks for input and output, and you can plug in up to 5 devices with AUX cables as well as output to headphones, your sound system and/or your recording devices. This eliminates the need for adapters, which can be expensive. The unit is lightweight and travel-friendly, so take it to your band gigs, or DJ jobs for when you need something simple. It can always be with you and at the ready.
It’s powered by a 9V AC adapter, so you can amplify and control the signal level for each input channel from Mic to Line level signals without worrying about problems like reduced volume, sound distortions or intrusive noises. You can record, output and monitor all at the same time. With the optional Loop Bus cable, you can connect multiple Loop Mixers to monitor each input device without affecting that audio output.
This Loop Mixer is Powerful and Portable
What’s not to love about this mixer? Aside from all of those features, it also boasts an impressively portable and design. It comes with one DM2S Adapter so that you can combine 2 mono (6.35mm/1/4″) inputs into a 1 3.5mm stereo plug.
Whether you are a professional or a novice, the Maker hart Loop Mixer will work for everyone. It packs in a lot of features in a small device and they are all useful. This mixer is worth checking out for sure.
Also why not check out:
- Actiontec MyWirelessTV Review
- Behringer U-Phono UFO202 Review
- Ears on with the Sonos Playbar, Is It Worth $699?
- Gadget Review Daily Deals: 3D Video Converter only $33, 55-inch TCL HDTV $550, Xbox LIVE 1-yr. $38
- Geneva S Sound System Review
- Harman Kardon MAS 102 Music System Review
- IOGEAR GW3DHDKIT Wireless 3D Digital Kit Review
- LG SMART Blu-ray Disc Home Theater System BH9420PW Review
- OLIVE 03HD Music Server Review
- Ovei Home Theater Pod (aka Home Theater In A Capsule)
- ROCKI PLAY Review
- skye WiFi Music Receiver Review
- Sony Bravia BDV-IT 1000 Complete Your Home Theater Setup
- The Star Wars Home Theater To Rule Them All
- This Is What A $6 Million Home Theater Looks Like
- Yamaha TSX-80 Desktop Audio System Has Looks But Way Over Priced
- Yamaha YHT-S401 Home Theater Package Review