Were not sure where and when this little device would truly be handy, but the Project-a-Phone, by the company aptly name Project-a-Phone, has essentially developed an overhead projector for your phone’s screen. Guess this could be clutch for any PDA phone without a video out to display presentations – that is assuming your laptop is broken or lost in travel. Or perhaps you wanna show the parental units the pics of the late night rager you had the day before coming home for the holidays.
Available here for $199.
Read Next: Best Projector Screen
- LG’s PF1000U Short Throw Projector Displays a 100-inch Image with just 15-inches
- Sony VPL-HW40ES Projector Video Review: Blacks are the New White
- BenQ MS517 SmartEco Projector Review
- BenQ EP5920 Digital Projector Review
- You Won’t Need A TV With Sony’s 4K Ultra Short Throw Projector
- Make Your Phone Into a Projector
- LG “HECTO” Laser TV Projector Shoots a 100″ Image from just 22-inches