We know all about the best cell phone cases. We’ve seen our share of smartphone cases around here, but not all of them are smartly designed. So when we see a phone case that takes things to the next level, we have to let you know about it.
MagCase Is Serious About Phone Protection
The MagCase certainly takes smartphone cases to the next level. It is the world’s thinnest phone case and one that’s designed beautifully. The design makes for a seamless carrying experience as well as providing you with a layer of armor around your phone.
MagCase comes in two varieties: MagCase and MagCase Pro. MagCase will give you basic protection with the thinnest protective case which has embedded metal plates. Both versions are also Wireless Charging Friendly. MagCase Pro ups the ante with scientifically designed protection and embedded metal plates.
You can watch phones that are outfitted in MagCase get seriously dropped and abused on their website. This case is super tough.
The Pro version has 5 layers of protection. The first 3 outer layers are made from military grade aramid fiber, for excellent shock and abrasion protection. The inner foam layer increases the shock-absorption capabilities while a premium micro-fiber layer protects your phone from scratches. And somehow they managed to get all of this in a profile that is just 2.5mm thick.
But they went even further, adding airbag safety zones on the corners that dissipate impact forces. AirPocket sidebar zones give the case lateral impact protection, reducing the shock from a fall and keeping your phone safe.
5 Layers of Protection
They could have stopped there, but they also added reinforced bumper corners and a shock resistant back panel. To round it all out, anti-slip side grips make sure that you always have a solid grip on your phone, because half the battle is not dropping it in the first place.
I have to say, it’s an impressive phone case. With specs like that, impressive is a serious understatement. This is one of the coolest Cell Phone accessories we’ve seen in some time.
Also why not check out:
- 10 of the Best Cheap iPhone 6 Cases
- 10 of the Best Waterproof iPhone 5 Cases (list)
- 11 High-end Luxury iPhone 5 Cases (list)
- 12 of the Toughest iPhone 5 Cases (list)
- 15 of the Best iPhone 5 Cases…So Far (list)
- 17 of the Best iPhone 5s Cases of 2014…So Far (list)
- 8 of the Best iPhone 6 Plus Cases
- BioLogic iPhone 4 Bike Mounted Case Review
- Catalyst Lifestyle Catalyst Case for iPhone 5/5S Review
- DRYCase iPhone Waterproof Case Review
- Evutec Wood S and Karbon S iPhone Case Review
- iPhone 5 Ballistic HYDRA Series Waterproof Case Review
- iPhone X Wireless Battery Case Offers Protection And Charge
- Lunecase Icon for iPhone Glows with Notification Icons
- Mophie Juice Pack Air Review For The iPhone 4
- Mujjo iPhone 7 Leather Case Review
- nifti iPhone 6 Selfie Case Perfects the Art of Selfies
- RokForm RokDock Charges Your iPhone 5 While Encased
- Sleek iPhone Incase Hardshell With Quickchange Bottom
- Slyder Gives Your iPhone A Secret Compartment
- Task Lab TaskOne G3 iPhone 5 Case Review
- The Krimston TWO case enables Dual SIM for the iPhone