Sometimes brilliance comes in the smallest, and in this case, the cheapest (read: inexpensive) of things.
Traditionally speaking knife storage comes in three forms:
- Kitchen drawer
- Knife block
- A metal magnetic knife stipe
I personally opted for the third one a few years ago and to this day it’s served me well. However, its placement is limited to where wall space allows. In other words, I couldn’t just place the magnetic knife strip any where I saw fit.
Enter the MAG Stickers from Etsy store owner AMODDOMA. Made from a combination of vinyl and magnets, they stick to any surface (kitchen or not) and allow you to stow your knives any where you see applicable.
One caveat I did notice, though, is that you’ll need to place them at the edge of a cabinet such that the blade can sit flush. If not, the handles thickness will prevent the knife from “sticking”.
Each MAG Sticker (it includes a set of 3) is made to order, and costs just $4.46 a piece.
- Sticker Dimensions: 210×300 mm
- Thickness of stickers 1.5 mm
Also why not check out:
- Best Knife Brands
- Edge of Glory Knife Sharpener Review
- Shiroi Hana Chef Knives Will Up Your Kitchen Game
- Spreadthat! Knife Melts Butter In 20 Seconds
- Stelton Black Knives Are Surely Dexter’s Kill Weapon, If Not, He’s Missing Out
- The Kershaw Select Fire Combines A Knife And A Screwdriver
- Warburtons Battery Powered Heated Butter Knife is the Next Best Thing Since Slice Bread