Imbibing in copious amounts of alcohol is as simple as dumping liquor down your throat. This can occur by: a) placing the bottle directly to your lips; b) mixing it into a sweet concoction; or c) performing a relentless amount of shots. The latter option usually does the trick for me, as well as ruin the following morning.
And while these MuzzleShot Shotglasses won’t remove the hangover, it might make me a bit more cognizant of what kind of damage I’m about to do to my body. After all, when you whip out a carrying case with foam cutouts, you’re making a pretty definitive decision to get blasted. And speaking of which, the MuzzleShot Shot Glasses are based on an M16’s A2 flash hider, whatever that is. Each one is made from anodized aluminum, so aside from losing them, which shouldn’t happen thanks to the carrying case, they should last forever.
You can pick up an individual Muzzleshot Glass for $35, or drop as much as $200 and score the whole kit and kaboodle.
Also why not check out:
- 10 of the Best Products To Prevent a Hangover (list)
- 11 Booze Related Gadgets For the Craft Drinker (list)
- 9 Clandestine Drinking Apparatuses To Sneak Booze into Any Sporting Event (list)
- Drink/Drunk Bottom Up Shot Glasses Will Inspire Intoxication
- Jevo Jello Shot Maker Uses Keurig Like Pods to Make Jello Shots in 10 Minutes
- Kegtron Wireless Keg Monitor Makes Your Tap Smarter
- Mixologist World Is Your Source For The Best Bar Tools
- Scorzie: Score Keeping Never Looked so Drunk
- Super Hero Shot Glasses Will Have You Drinking Like a Boss (video)
- The Glask Puts a Flask in Your Baseball Glove
- The Oak Bottle Lets You Oak-Age Your Drinks
- The Whisky Advent Calendar Brings Drunken Cheer To The Season
- The World’s Very First Smart Flask