Early mornings, who loves them? Dogs, and that’s about it. But with LED lights embedded, the LUMI eye mask – or sleep mask, depending on which side of that word debate you’re on – is meant to slowly ease you into the pain of waking up at 5 A.M, making your biological clock believe it isn’t living a nightmare.
Those pesky LED lights start emitting photons disguised as sunlight half an hour before your desired wake-up time. As a result, you wake up more naturally and less grumpily.
Being a sleep mask, it also acts to block any unwanted external light during your night-time sleep, letting you complete your deep sleep cycles.
‘Our bodies are designed to sleep in darkness and wake with sunlight. Darkness triggers our brain to produce something called melatonin, which helps us fall asleep. But any tiny amount of light disrupts this,’ says designed Taylor Hide, who’s only 22.
Most happy about the LUMI might be those who suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder, and whose symptoms might be lessened by the mask.
Also why not check out:
- 10 Out of this World Bedrooms You Can Only Dream Of (list)
- 11 Sleep Gadgets to Help You Snooze More Restfully, Wake Up More Refreshed
- 6 Best Pillows for Neck Pain in 2020
- 7 Best Earplugs for Sleeping in 2020
- 7 Best Headboards For Your Bed in 2020
- 8 Best Sleep Trackers in 2020
- Beddit Sleep Tracker Review
- Best Cushion Covers (26 x 26) in 2020 (May Reviews)
- Best Cushion Covers 20×20
- Best Futon Mattress
- EZ Sleep Travel Pillow
- Sheex Performance Sheets Are Made By Athletes For Sex Athletes
- Sound Oasis Sleep Sound Therapy System
- The Tranquility Pod Provides Much Needed Rest And Relaxation