May the force of sleep be with you…thanks to this Darth Vader sheet set. Sure, there have been Vader sheet sets before, but none quite like this. Tuck your kid (or yourself) in, and provided you live in a loft of sorts, when you look down it will appear as though little Tommy is dressed in full Darth Vader regale.
Read: Best Star Wars Gifts
It’s just too bad that these Darth Vader sheets, sold at J Crew and made by Snurk, come in just one size; twin. So queens and kings will need to look else where.
Looking for something a little less “dark side”? Try another “color”; Wookiee. And yes, they’re both the same price of $90. Which I believe includes both the duvet cover and pillow case.
You can find them both here.
Also why not check out:
- 15 of the Best Star Wars LEGO Sets for Holiday Gift Giving (list)
- BB-8 Droid with App/Voice Control Wins Star Wars Fans Over
- Check Out the Latest Star Wars Collectibles and Toys for This Holiday Season
- Han Solo Frozen In Carbonite Life-Size Figure Is Taller Than Most NBA Players
- Possibly the Best Star Wars Costume, Ever
- Reversible Hoodie Allows You To Be Both Chewbacca and Han Solo
- Star Wars Deco Lights Are Strong in the Force
- Star Wars Lightsaber Utensils Are Now Yours For $15
- Star Wars Will Help You Find Your Lost Item
- The Darth Vader Mug Will Give Your Morning A Dark Side
- Vader’s Vault Lightsabers for Your Star Wars Christmas