The Canon PowerShot G7 X is a great camera. The web is now flush with videos galore thanks to the proliferation of smartphone cameras, which capture HD video any where you point them. If for some reason you don’t own one, or simply want a stand alone camera to perform in front of, look no further than Logitech’s Broadcaster, a WiFi webcam.
The Broadcaster can record or stream 720p video directly to the web, your computer, or iOS device. You simply need to pair the two devices using the accompanying app and within minutes you can send your live feed directly to Ustream, or record your footage to your phone or computer for editing.
Logitech has tried to simplify Broadcaster as much as possible by including a one touch button for “broadcasting”, as well as a carrying case that doubles as a stand thanks to a magnetic lid. And if you happen to use the Broadcaster with your Mac running the Broadcaster app, you’ll be able to record two angles simultaneously by leveraging the iSight camera built-in to your laptop. For Skype calls you can switch between the two cameras instantly, and for recorded videos you can edit them together however you see fit once you’ve completed your work of art.
The Logitech Broadcaster can be preordered for $200. We’d like to see a feature that allows you to use your iOS camera, not just your laptop, as a secondary angle.
- Best Vlogging Cameras Under $300
- Logitech Broadcaster WiFi Webcam has Vlogging Written All Over It
- Best Webcam for Streaming: Top 7 Picks & Buyer’s Guide
Also why not check out:
- Best Camera for Filmmaking on a Budget in 2020 (August Reviews)
- Best Cheap Vlogging Camera for YouTube in 2020 (August Reviews)
- Best Vlogging Cameras Under $300 in 2020 (August Reviews)
- Biscotti TV Phone Review
- BT-1 Wireless Webcam And Why No One Will Buy It
- Camcorder vs Camera: Learn the Key Differences
- D-Link DCS-932L Wireless N Day/Night Home Network Camera Review
- Elgato EyeTv Mobile Review
- Genius VideoCAM Trek 310: infrared webcam
- How Do I Edit a Vlog? We’ve Got Answers (and Tricks)
- How Much is a Vlog Camera? Read This Before You Overspend
- How to Make Money Vlogging: It’s Easier Than You Think
- How to Vlog with an iPhone + 4 Must Read Tips
- HP 5210 HD 1080p Webcam Review
- Learn What The Word “Vlog” Means and How to Start a Vlog
- Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam (video)
- Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam Review
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 Review
- Logitech TV Cam HD Review
- Logitech’s Circle Cam: Smart Video Conversations Around the Home
- Oco WiFi Camera Review: Easy Surveillance on a Budget
- Panasonic’s TT-CC10W Skype Webcam Gets Pictured
- Swann ADS-440 SwannEye Camera Review
- Swann ADS-450 SwannSmart Wi-Fi Network Camera with Secure Cloud Storage Review
- USB MyPet Webcam
- Weeview 3D Camera with Optional Handheld Stabilizer Gimbal
- What Camera Do Famous Youtubers Use To Vlog in 2020?
- What Does Vlog Stand For?
- What is a Vlogging Camera?