Make sure your smart bike is secure and locked with the world’s first smart bike lock, LOCK8. The Kickstarter campaign is a keyless security device that uses your smartphone to keep your smart bike safe. And in case your smartphone runs out of battery, you’ll be provided with a keyfob so you can still access your bike. The integrated GPS will transmit the location of your smart bike at all times so if you forgot where you left it or led someone borrow it, you’ll be able to keep tabs on it no matter what! This comes in very handy if it gets stolen, too. And to add more security, it has a number of theft deterrents like a hot-wired cable, gyo-accelerometer, temperature sensor and motion sensor. So any tampering with the lock will trigger a loud alarm and a push notification to your phones, with alerts also being sent to friends if you’d like.
If you’re sharing your bike with friends and family, you can easily share your e-Keys by sending them your bike’s location and e-Key via Facebook or over your phone. And if you’re looking to earn extra money, you can use the rent offer button that will allow other verified LOCK8 app users or Facebook friends rent out your bike. No need to worry about charging the device either sine it’s constantly charged through induction while you cycle. You’ll be provided with spoke reflectors that feature built-in magnets so every time you ride, you charge it up! It’s yours if you pledge 69 pounds (about $111 with today’s exchange rate) or more!
Also why not check out:
- Alcoho-Lock Keeps Drunks Off Their Bikes
- Linka is a Smart Bike Lock with New Ideas
- Litelok Gives You Lightweight, Versatile Bike Lock Security
- Mybell: A Bike Horn And Light That’s Customizable
- N’Lock Lock Secures Your Bike From Thieves
- Pedal Lock: Secure Your Bike With Its Pedals
- Seatylock Ensures You Never Forget Your Bike Lock
- Senza Bike Lock Calls for the Handle Bars to be the Lock
- Stemlock Protects Your Bike From Being Stolen
- The Noke U-Lock Links Your Bike Lock To Your Phone
- Ulock Is A Bike Lock Where Your iPhone Is The Key
- Vier Adds Some Extra Protection To Your Bike