Life is all about clean water when you think about it. That’s why we have filter systems like the APEC Top Tier Alkaline Mineral ROES75+ 6-Stage: Best Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System. But what if you want to drink from a lake? Safe, purified water wherever you go is what the LifeStraw Go offers you. Incorporating the award-winning LifeStraw technology into a durable sports water bottle, you’ll be able to drink clean water from rivers, ponds and streams thanks to this unique sports bottle. All you have to do is scoop the water up, screw on the lid and enjoy clean, refreshing water through its mouthpiece. The BPA-free water bottle features a flip-top bite value and a lanyard so you can attach it to your backpack.
The LifeStraw Go removes bacteria, protozoan parasites and turbidity from contaminated water from ponds, rivers and streams and there’s no gross aftertaste since it contains no iodinated resin chemicals. It filters up to 1,000 liters of water and your purchase supports global humanitarian efforts. The personal water filter goes for $34.95.
- Stay Hydrated With LifeStraw Go, Filters Water From Streams, Ponds and More
- Tyent’s UCE 9000 Turbo Water Ionizer Produce Drinking and Sanitizing Water (video)
- MyWell Filter Faucet Puts All The Components Above Counter For $500
- 3M Filtrete Water Station
- The EveryDrop Water Filter Accommodates Any Busy Life