Hearing Aids have always been very simple devices. You plug one into your ear, you turn up the volume and you hear better. That’s all there was to it. But that all changes with LifeEar, a hearing aid for the 21st century. But if you are looking for headphones, read about Mistakes to Avoid when buying them.
LifeEar Delivers Clear Sound and Comfort
This is a personalized and smart hearing aid. LifeEar uses sophisticated algorithms to give you crystal clear sound, no matter where you happen to be. You will have natural, effortless conversations thanks to its dual microphones that automatically adapt to your surroundings without amplifying the background noise.
These hearing aids are comfortable, featuring anatomically shaped ear tips so you can wear them all day and feel great. You will probably even forget that you are wearing them.
In the old days, you had to make an appointment, then go to a hearing center, buy your hearing aid, go back for adjustments and more. It was a real hassle. LifeEar makes it much easier. Just order it from home, get it delivered to your door, then you personalize it and simply enjoy crystal clear sound.
Now that’s what I call progress. Getting a hearing aid should not be such hard work.
Hearing Made Easy
If you’re unsure if LifeEar would work for you, the company offers a 45-day free trial. The accompanying app is free and easy to use. You also get open and closed ComfortTIPs, extra tubing, a cleaning tool and a carrying case.
LifeEar boasts a battery that will last four to eight days depending on your usage. They are great for those with mild to moderately severe hearing loss. It is compatible with iPads and iPhones with iOS version 9.3 and higher or Android devices running version 4.4 or higher. Bluetooth is required.
It’s about time we had an upgraded hearing aid with some extra options and features, not to mention an app.
- Noontec’s Hammo Wireless Headphones
- New Amazon Patent: Noise-Canceling Headphones That Listen for Your Name
- LifeEar Smart Hearing Aid
Also why not check out:
- AirPlus Case With Wireless Charging For Your AirPods
- Amazon Premium Headphones for $19
- Apollo 7 Earbuds are of the New, Totally Wireless Generation: Does It Work?
- Audiofly AF120 Earbud Reviews
- BeatsX are the iPhone-Ready, Bluetooth Earbuds You’ve Been Waiting For
- Best Waterproof Earbuds
- Brainwavz Audio B400 Quad Armature Earphones
- Creative Labs HS-930i2 Earbud Headphones Review
- dB Logic EP-100 Earbud Headphones Review
- Decibullz: Affordable Earbuds Molded for You
- Drum Earphones: Delivering A Concert Experience
- earHERO: Clandestine Headphones That Are Perfect for Spying
- Earin Review: Wireless Earbuds Done Right…Almost
- Earin Wireless Earbuds Are So Small, They’re Almost Invisible
- Harman Kardon Beautiful Sound NI In-Ear Headphones Review
- Havit G1 Series True Wireless Earbuds
- Here Active Listening Customizable Earbuds for Sale by Christmas
- id America Spark Hi-Def In-ear Headphones Review
- IQbuds Boost with EarID
- Jabra Rox Wireless Earbuds Fit Your On-The-Go Lifestyle
- JAYS a-JAYS Four Earbuds Review
- Klipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphones
- Light Therapy Earbuds Make Your Ears Glow, May Help You Sleep
- MEElectronics SP51P Sound Preference In-Ear Headphones Review
- MEElectronics Sport-Fi S6 In-Ear Headphones Review
- Motorola VerveOnes True Wireless Earbuds Review
- Muzik One Headphones Connect to Spotify, Smart Homes
- New Ear Buddies Ear Buds Look Like Actual Ears
- Nextear Wireless Earphones Are Earbuds Worth a Second Look