This is Lexus’ latest concept vehicle, the LF-LC. Yup, it bears some resemblance to the LFA, a $375,000 vehicle that Lexus loses money on every time they build one. They’re currently mum on the LF-LC’s performance specs, amongst other things, but you can expect more details on this red beast to arrive on January 9th, when it will be officially unveiled at the Detroit Autoshow.
The front end boasts a massive grill that looks like it would swallow other super cars whole, for breakfast. However, word on the street is that it’s powered by a hybrid system, which hopefully equates to an electric and gas powered combo for fast pickup and a long range. While there is a back seat, at best you can probably stuff in a few small children or one adult laying perpendicular to the cars intended direction of travel.
Also why not check out:
- 2013 Lexus RX F Sport Review (video)
- 2014 Lexus IS350 F Sport Video Review: Great in the Corners, Sluggish off the Line (video)
- 2015 Lexus RC 350 F-Sport Review
- 2015 Lexus RC F and RC 350 F Sport First Drive and Impressions
- Lexus GS F Review (2018): All Natural V8 Horsepower
- Lexus LF-A Crystallized Wind Is A See-Through Car
- Lexus LF-CC Concept Car
- Lexus LF-LC Blue Concept
- Lexus LF-NX Concept Features Bold Styling Cues
- Lexus Makes An Aggressive Statement With 2015 Lexus RC Coupe
- Lexus RX350 F Sport Review (2018)
- Meet The Lexus That Can Paint Your Picture