Considering the purchase of a new gaming PC? You might want to wait until 2016, when Razer and Lenovo will begin to sell their machines. Yes, you read that right, Lenovo and Razer have partnered to create cobranded gaming computers.
Read: Best Gaming PC for 2018
The two computer makers still haven’t said what models or how many they’ll release, but what is clear is that they plan to unveil the models at the CES 2016, which is just over a month away as of the posting of this article.
So what does the partnership look like? According to Lenovo’s vice president and general manager, Workstation BU, Gaming and Industry Solutions, Victor Rios, Lenovo will bring their engineering and scaling capabilities, while Razer will deliver gaming expertise and software solutions.
However, the first child born from the relationship, the Lenovo Razer Edition Gaming Desktop, apparently isn’t more than a rebranded version of already existing Lenovo desktop computer. Nevertheless, Razer’s branding is some what distinctly evident as seen above, showing glowing green accents. Lenovo and Razer will continue to the relationship by cobranding Lenovo’s line of Y Series gaming desktops computers.
So what else do we know? Unfortunately, that’s it. But as mentioned, Lenovo and Razer Best Gaming PC for 2018 things in a big way at CES 2016, which starts on January 5th.
Also why not check out:
- 14 Steam Machines Are Here, but Which One is for You? (list/comparison)
- Alienware Alpha Gaming PC hits lowest ever price of $399
- Alienware Area-51 750i: An Affordable High End Gaming Rig
- Alienware X51
- Alienware’s Alpha Console Nudges PC Gamers to the Living Room
- AVADirect Avant Nano Cube Gaming PC Review
- Battlefield 3 PC Case Mod Features Chain Gun and Drinks Fridge
- Best Gaming Computer Processor
- Best Gaming Desk in 2020
- Best Gaming PC in 2020
- Best Gaming PCs Under $1,000
- Best PC Game of 2018 – 2019
- BFG Tech Unveils High End ‘Phobos’ Gaming Computers With 8-inch Touchscreen LCD
- Custom Computers for Serious Bank
- Dell XPS 600 Renegade goes for sale
- Gadgets At A Glance: Acer Predator GT7700 Desktop Gaming Computer
- Gadgets At A Glance: HP Firebird PC 803
- Gateway Intros Two New FX Gaming Rigs: The FX6800-01e & FX6800-05
- How to Build Your Next Gaming PC
- HP Pavilion HPE Phoenix H9 Gaming PC Review
- In Win H-Frame Aluminum Computer Case – Flux Capacitor Not Included
- MSI Wind Top AE1900 Touchscreen All-in-one Price And Specs Announced
- Telson Multimedia PC Rocks 3D Screen and 3D Camera
- The ROG CG6190: Asus’ Intel Core i7 Gaming Rig
- Valve’s Steam Link Streams Your PC Games on Your TV