This LEGO Millennium Falcon is the best model space ship I’ve ever seen! According to Singapore-based Titans Creations, 10,000 LEGO bricks get you the most detailed Millennium Falcon in our galaxy and the one far, far away. Trust me, this is NO bucket of bolts. In fact, it took the folks at Titans two months to complete and it’s going to be displayed at a special Legoland Malaysia event.
Take a look for yourself:
This version of the Millennium Falcon is almost 40% larger than the largest official LEGO Falcon set, the Star Wars “Ultimate Collector’s Edition.” Titans Creation’s Falcon is a bit over three-and-a-half feet long. It’s also larger than the LEGO Falcon Titans built before, which consisted of 6,000 bricks.
The Falcon has 24 working LEDs that light up the cockpit, the hyperdrive, corridors, and thrusters. And you can’t forget the many mini-figures hanging out on the ship, including Han and Chewie in the cockpit.
Titans’ LEGO Millennium Falcon is just in time for the Star Wars: The Force Awakens hype. The film, of course, will see the return of the Millennium Falcon, as it zooms across the galaxy on a brand new mission. You might have even seen the Falcon flying around in those two Force Awakens trailers that hit the internet some weeks ago. Also of note is the return of Han and Chewie, who seem to have lost the Falcon at some point, but they’ll somehow recover the ship during the film. “Chewie,” Han says in the second trailer, “We’re home.”
The Millennium Falcon is a major part of Star Wars fandom so expect people to get very excited about its first appearance in the upcoming film. And I wouldn’t be surprised if Titans Creations got a couple of love letters of their own for their fantastic work on this model, which is unlike anything I’ve seen.
Also why not check out:
- “Breaking Bad” LEGO Mini Fig is Yours for $18
- 10 of the Biggest, Most Challengingly Awesome Lego Sets You Can Kill a Weekend Building in 2019 (list)
- 10 of the Most Magical LEGO Harry Potter Sets (list)
- 12 Movie-Themed LEGO Sets That You Can Buy Today (list)
- 13 Batman LEGO Sets From $100 to $850 (list)
- 15 of the Best LEGO Star Wars Sets of 2011 (list)
- 20 Ultimate LEGO Movie and TV Inspired Builds (list)
- 2012 Holiday Gift Guide: 18 Unique LEGO Gifts Perfect for the Stackable Nerd in Your Family (list)
- 22 of the Geekiest Star Wars LEGO Sets (list)
- 400,000-Piece LEGO Hogwarts School
- An Impressive Episode V Carbon Freeze Chamber LEGO Diorama
- Back To The Future 3’s Time-Traveling Train LEGO Set
- Behold! The Simpsons Are Now Legos!
- Belkin Teams Up with LEGO to Make iPhone Cases and More
- BrickGun: A LEGO Handgun
- Check Out This Giant LEGO Cargo Ship Made from 1,500 Bricks
- Create Your Own Designs With LEGO’s Architecture Studio
- Finally: LEGO Ewok Village Coming this September
- Full Scale LEGO X-Wing Is the Largest Model In History
- Game of Thrones Mini Figs Are Yours for $70
- Ghostbuster LEGO Set Official (video)
- Han Solo LEGO Blaster Now On LEGO Ideas (video)
- Holy Smokes Batman! The New LEGO Batman Tumbler Is Huge (pics)
- Huge Indiana Jones and the Temple of Kings LEGO Build Impresses
- Image of the Day: LEGO Spill Shuts Down Highway
- Iron Man 3 LEGO Sets Now Available For Brick Nerds Around the World
- Jurassic Park LEGO Set Coming Soon?
- Knight Rider LEGO Cuusoo Set
- LEGO A-Team Van
- LEGO Back to the Future Set is Official, Coming Sometime Next Year…I Hope