If quality is what you’re after in the best e bikes for women, the Lapierre eSensium 300 Road Bike is one tempting offer. For starters, its frame is built to accommodate the size of women, which has helped shave the weight of the bike down to only 30 lbs. Fitted with hydraulic disc brakes, inclement weather never stood a chance.
Why We Like It – Lapierre eSensium 300
The Lapierre eSensium 300 is only 30 lbs of multi-alloy frame fitted for the generally smaller size of women, in addition to comfortable seating and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with excellent stopping power.
Durability & Build Quality
For 30 lbs of multi-alloy material, the Lapierre E Sensium is rather durable, and weighs nearly half of the Cube Kathmandu Hybrid 45. The integrated routing fork new E Sensium carbon alloy is tough for a carbon fork, capable of handling various terrain like mountains, rocks, and dirt trails.
Performance (Speed & Acceleration)
When it comes to speed, the hub motor doesn’t really offer that much speed; in fact, 15.5mph is fairly low, matching the Liv Thrive E+ 1 Pro in speed. The combination of Shimano RT66SS, Shimano Tiagra FC, rear derailleur Shimano Tiagra RD R4700GS, and the Shimano HG500 10-speed cassette Shimano is a great combination, offering plenty of speed variety.
Range & Battery
The 250Wh battery is by far the most impressive feature, capable of capping 70 miles if using pedal assistance sparingly, and seemingly unhindered by extra weight. Unfortunately, the battery pack is a pain to remove.
The electric road bike Lapierre has created isn’t packed with safety features, which is a big disappointment considering you’ll be dropping $3360 on it. It doesn’t even have reflectors.
Lapierre eSensium 300 Wrap Up
The Lapierre eSensium 300 isn’t reachable for the average rider, but for those who do pick one up, you’ve just entered the world of electric bikes in style and performance. Its ebike motion system and 250Wh battery pump out 70 miles of range. Not to mention its lightweight frame that accommodates women, and hydraulic disc brakes that stop on a dime.
Also why not check out:
- ANCHEER 26″ Electric City Bike Review
- ANCHEER E Bike Review
- ANCHEER Electric Bike Review
- ANCHEER Folding Electric Mountain Bike With 26 Inch Wheel Review
- Angotrade Electric Road Bike Review
- Ariel Rider C-Class Commuter Bike Review
- BAKCOU Mule Elite Review
- BESV TRB1 Review
- Blix Aveny Review
- Boardman ADV 8.9E Review
- Bulls Ebikes Review
- Cannondale Synapse NEO SE Review
- Cannondale Topstone Neo Carbon Electric Road Bike Review
- CIVI Bikes Review
- Cube Kathmandu Hybrid 45 Review
- DJ Fat Bike Review
- E-Joe Anggun Electric Comfort Bike Review
- eAhora X7 Review
- ECOTRIC Fat Tire 500W Bike Review
- ECOTRIC Folding Bike Review
- Electric City Bike Review
- ElectroBike Gama Cruise Review
- Emojo Electric Bike Review
- Emojo Panther Review
- FIIDO D1 Folding Electric Bike Review
- Focus Paralane2 Review
- Gazelle Bikes Review
- Giant Revolt E+ Pro Review
- Giant Road E 1 Pro Review
- Grace MX Review