Lamborghini unveiled its new 2013 Gallardo Gallardo LP 560-4 at the 2012 Pairs Motor Show that features a fresh new look and lots of new customization offers for its customers. The new LP 560-4 gets a new front fascia that’s dominated by triangular and trapezoidal forms, while the rear receives the same triangular upgrade. To complete the new look larger air intakes have been created ahead of the front wheels and the new 19-inch “Apollo polished” alloy wheels, painted in matt black and featuring precision-machined spokes in polished silver.
There’s also a new Style Package available as an option that offers high-glossed black paintwork on the underside of the front spoiler, front and rear grilles and the transverse element of the rear trim to give the Gallardo LP 560-4 an even more powerful look. The unique design with its razor-sharp lines is a key factor that makes it such a popular Lambroghini worldwide and almost 13,000 units have already left eh Sant’Agata Bolognese factory.
Also why not check out:
- Flex Your Inner “Bond” With the Cars for Stars Lamborghini Aventador Limo Concept (video)
- Lamborghini Asterion LPI 910-4 Is A Hybrid Beast
- Lamborghini Aventador J at 2012 Geneva Motor Show
- Lamborghini Aventador LP720-4 50 Anniversario Is All the Limited You Need
- Lamborghini Egoista Concept Happy Birthday from Volkswagen
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera Edizione Tecnica
- Lamborghini’s New Gallardo, the LP 570-4 Squadra Corse Is Stunning, Naturally
- Lamborghini’s New Sexy Veneno Roadster Is Ten Times More Than Aventador
- Oemmedi Mechanics Marries A Classic Fiat 500 with a Lamborghini Murcielago
- Up Close with the Hamman Aventador (pics)