The Lamborghini LP 570-4 Superleggera Edizione Tecnica is supposed to be the best Gallardo ever thanks to its determined lightweight design, a focus on high performance and a purist look. This supercar is made to stand out with its flashy front end featured by a pointed nose with two large air intakes for cooling the radiator, and an aerodynamic spoiler at the center. And the rear is just as exquisite, with four exhausts are clearly visible with their ceramic coating, and the large aerodynamic carbon-fiber air diffuser aesthetically frames the exhausts. Its structural aluminum space frame is based on aluminum extruded parts wielded to cast aluminum joint elements, while the body has aluminum with carbon fiber and thermoplastic “hang-on” parts.
As a supercar that tears it up on racetracks, but is built for the road, the Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera Edizione Tecnica has a very low power-to-weight ratio and displays a stylish, sophisticated design directly inspired by Super Trofeo championship racing cars. Powering the new Gallardo is a V10 that pushes out 570 ponies and is mated to a 6-speed and reverse, robotized sequential system (E-gear) with actuation by paddles on the steering column gearbox with a permanent 4-wheel-drive transmission. It hauls ass from 0-62 mph in just 3.4 seconds before topping out at its max speed of 202 mph.
Also why not check out:
- Flex Your Inner “Bond” With the Cars for Stars Lamborghini Aventador Limo Concept (video)
- Lamborghini Asterion LPI 910-4 Is A Hybrid Beast
- Lamborghini Aventador J at 2012 Geneva Motor Show
- Lamborghini Aventador LP720-4 50 Anniversario Is All the Limited You Need
- Lamborghini Egoista Concept Happy Birthday from Volkswagen
- Lamborghini’s New 2013 Gallardo LP 560-4
- Lamborghini’s New Gallardo, the LP 570-4 Squadra Corse Is Stunning, Naturally
- Lamborghini’s New Sexy Veneno Roadster Is Ten Times More Than Aventador
- Oemmedi Mechanics Marries A Classic Fiat 500 with a Lamborghini Murcielago
- Up Close with the Hamman Aventador (pics)