Lamborghini recently showed off a new creation they’re calling the Aventador J, or Jota after the Spanish pronunciation of the letter. It’s a fully functioning Lambo that sports the same 691-horsepower 6.5-liter V-12 of its hardtop Aventador sibling, except in roadster form. As the world’s most exclusive new Lamborghini, the Aventador J that was released at the 2012 Geneva Motor show is the only one in the world and has actually been sold to a collector for a reported 2.1 million euros, or $2.75 million. The name of the buyer wasn’t released, but he’ll be having an “extreme driving experience,” says Lamborghini, since the open-cockpit two-seater can reach speeds of 180 mph.
The showcased Aventador J was created to demonstrate numerous ideas for future projects of Lamborghini. It’s interior is one example, which features pliable carbon-fiber material that Lamborghini says could be suited to “very high-end clothing (the Italian manufacturer actually ahs its own high-end clothing and accessories line).
Also why not check out:
- Flex Your Inner “Bond” With the Cars for Stars Lamborghini Aventador Limo Concept (video)
- Lamborghini Asterion LPI 910-4 Is A Hybrid Beast
- Lamborghini Aventador LP720-4 50 Anniversario Is All the Limited You Need
- Lamborghini Egoista Concept Happy Birthday from Volkswagen
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera Edizione Tecnica
- Lamborghini’s New 2013 Gallardo LP 560-4
- Lamborghini’s New Gallardo, the LP 570-4 Squadra Corse Is Stunning, Naturally
- Lamborghini’s New Sexy Veneno Roadster Is Ten Times More Than Aventador
- Oemmedi Mechanics Marries A Classic Fiat 500 with a Lamborghini Murcielago
- Up Close with the Hamman Aventador (pics)