Was it an interception or a fumble? Maybe if you had a bigger screen TV you could tell. Well, that’s a way to justify your next HDTV purchase before the NFL season anyway. And if you want to go bigger you can always check out the best LG 65 inch TV.
This weekend the Labor Day sales in 2016 have commenced and Best Buy is blowing it out in big screen HDTV value. We’ve waded through their offers and come up with the top 14. If you think a 50-inch TV is not affordable, think again because they’re as cheap as $250 and a 55-inch as cheap as $399.
- 65″ Vizio M65-D0 4K Ultra HD Smart TV — $1,199.99 (list $1,500)
- 65″ Sony XBR-65X750D 4K Ultra HD Smart TV — $1,199.99 (list $1,500)
- 65″ LG 65LF6350 1080p Smart LED HDTV — $699.99 (list $900)
- 55″ Toshiba 55L621U 4K Ultra HD Smart TV — $449.99 (list $600)
- 55″ Toshiba 55L421U 1080p Smart LED HDTV — $399.99 (list $550)
- 50″ Vizio M50-D1 4K Ultra HD Smart TV — $699.99 (list $850)
- 49″ Toshiba 49L621U 4K Ultra HD Smart TV — $399.99 (list $500)
- 43″ Toshiba 43L621U 4K Ultra HD Smart TV — $299.99 (list $400)
- 50″ Insignia NS-50D510NA17 1080p LED HDTV — $249.99 (list $330)
- 40″ Sony KDL40R350D 1080p LED HDTV — $249.99 (list $300)
- 40″ Hisense 40H3C1 1080p LED HDTV — $179.99 (list $280)
- 32″ LG 32LH570B LED Smart HDTV — $179.99 (list $200)
- 32″ Toshiba 32L221U Smart LED HDTV — $149.99 (list $200)
- 32″ Westinghouse WD32HB1120 LED HDTV — $99.99 (list $150)
The most striking value that hits us is not even the 55-inch Toshiba for $399, but it’s slightly more expensive brother for $449. For only $50 more than the cheaper 1080p model, the Toshiba 55-inch 55L621U gets you the all-coveted 4K resolution. While 4K content is still hard to find, you’re paying $50 more to future proof yourself so it might be a smart move.
Need something even cheaper? Replace the 32-inch bedroom TV with a 40-inch Hisense for only $180. Hisense might not be a household name brand, but for the price you can’t beat the screen size.