We have yet another whacky alarm clock for you guys — the KUKU Alarm clock. This chicken alarm clock will lay 5 eggs when your alarm goes off. Get this, the only way to turn off the alarm, is to put the 5 eggs back into the alarm. Guess you’ll have no choice but to wake your ass up.
It runs on batteries so you can take it with you. Just make sure you don’t leave your eggs behind.
Available at Le Futur for $29.95.
Also why not check out:
- Best Kids Alarm Clock
- Gadget Design: Breakfast Making Alarm Clock
- Gear4 Renew Sleepclock Review
- Gentle Wakeup Sleep and Alarm Clock Simulates Sunrises
- iHome iAVS16 Alarm Clock With Alexa Built In
- Moshi Voice Controlled Talking Alarm Clock Review
- Nerf Shoot to Snooze Alarm Clock Sleeps Only When You Shoot it Dead
- Nobby Alarm Clock: Just Ring His Neck To Sleep
- Peaceful Progression Alarm Clock for the Therapeutic Wake Up
- Retracting Alarm Clock
- The JBL Horizon Charges Your iPhone, Streams Music And, Oh Yeah, Is An Alarm Clock
- The Nimbus Alarm Clock Wants To Be Your Digital Personal Assistant