Keys are quickly becoming a thing of the past with all of our smart locks replacing traditional locks, but are they on their way to being gone forever? Probably not. I mean, we once thought that the internet was going to make us a paperless society and look how well that turned out. For the moment anyway, some of us still use keys for our doors and other locks. However, the problem with physical keys is that they can get lost. For another useful app, try reading our skyhi review. Or, if you want to be able to manage your iPhone and iPad, you should also read our review of the WinX MediaTrans iPhone/iPad manager.
This Is One Handy App
Losing your keys is a real hassle too. If you have a spare, it’s all good, assuming that it isn’t in the very place that you are locked out of. And sometimes you lose a key that you don’t have a spare for. We have to protect our keys unless we want to get locked out of our homes and our cars. But even knowing this, it still happens. If you want another great use for your phone, check out how to automatically upload photos to Dropbox from your iPhone. Or, if you’re getting sick of dealing with your teenagers, you might find our kids be gone (iPhone app deters teens with high pitched noise) review useful.
Makes it easier than ever to get a spare key
No physical key needed
You still lost your key, but it’s not so bad now
So what is the answer to the whole key conundrum? How can we make it even easier to get spare keys when we need them. The answer is simple. Save your spare key on your phone. It’s an idea so brilliant, I can’t believe that it hasn’t been done already.
Keyhero makes it easy to create a digital backup for your key. All you have to do is scan your key at any Home Depot kiosk and save it to the Keyhero app. So now when you lose your key or just want a spare key, you can cut one without having the original physical key. Now you can lock and unlock your door. If you need to, you can also share your digital key with someone else, so they can cut a spare. If you’re also looking to download the best protection for your computer, try some of the best antivirus software.
No Physical key Needed
This app takes some of the hassles out of losing your old-fashioned keys. You can download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play. We love apps like this that make life easier.
Also why not check out:
- 10 of the Best Android Apps For Music
- 5-0 Radio Police Scanner App Sounds Too Good To Be Real, Let’s You Monitor Police Communication
- 6 Best Free Weather Apps for Android
- 6 of the Best Twitter Apps For Android
- DermCheck Review
- Download DMD Clone Photo App For Free
- Free Nüdifier App Makes Your Friends Naked
- Gran Turismo 6 Smartphone App Lets You Automatically Recreate Your Favorite Roads with Track Creator
- How Does Tinder Work? What is Tinder?
- If You’ve Got An Android Device, Download This Bluebox App Right Now
- Moosejaw X-Ray App Literally Lets you Undress their Catalog Models (video)
- Pogoseat Review: Upgrade Your Seat With Zero Friction
- Receiptmate Makes Tax Prep Easy
- Review: The BarMax MBE Questions App
- SkyHi Review: A Subscription Service for Local Flights
- Smart Record App
- StealthText: Self Destructing Text Messages
- TIKD, the Speeding Ticket Lawyer App, Could Revolutionize the Industry