Burglaries are an unfortunate fact of life. It can happen to anyone. And there’s nothing worse than having all of the things that you have worked so hard for, stolen right out from under you.
Meet Your New Roommate
This kind of crime doesn’t just steal your things, it also steals your peace of mind. It can be traumatic and lead to many sleepless nights. Because what if it happened again?
Most burglars look for signs of an empty house. They want to do their foul deed without confrontation. And that’s where Kevin comes in. Who is Kevin? Just your new virtual roommate. Kevin will help keep you safe from crime.
Read Next: Read about all about the top Home Security Systems
It does this by simulating your presence while you’re away. You may be gone, but the bad guys don’t have to know that. When you’re not at home, Kevin will make it seem like someone is there. You will feel more secure when leaving your home with Kevin there.
Kevin is the first IoT device to simulate a human presence, by emitting light, shadow effects, and sound. It is a simple and effective solution to empty homes. Burglars will think someone’s home and will pass your house right by. They want easy targets so that they don’t get caught and go to jail.
Supported languages include both English and German. Kevin comes with a week’s worth of unique simulation data, matching and corresponding visuals and acoustics. Storage is 4GB.
The days of turning on the lights when you leave home are over. You also won’t have to create some elaborate contraption involving a cardboard cutout in the shape of a person, on a moving track. C’mon, you know you’ve thought about it.
Welcome Home Kevin
Considering that Kevin has your home’s best interests at heart, I would call him a very good friend as well as a very cool home security solution.
Also why not check out:
- $15 Motion Sensitive Window Alarm
- A $2 Wireless Emitter Can Beat SimpliSafe’s Home Security System
- abode Challenges Scout Alarm in the “Ultra-DIY” Home Security Market
- ADT Announces Pulse: A Feature-Rich New Smart Home Security Product
- Alarm Sounding Beach Safe Keeps Your Valuables Protected
- Angee Home Security System Raises over $470,000 on Kickstarter, Protects with Spinning Camera
- Another Personal, Internet Based Alarm System: InGrid
- BeOn Smart Light Bulbs Offer An Instant Layer of Home Security
- Best Home Security for Las Vegas
- Best Home Security System: Top 5 of 2020
- Best Home Security Systems in Atlanta
- BoxLock Will Protect Your Home Deliveries
- Burglar Blaster Detects Home Intruders, Fires Pepper Spray
- Canary Home Security Review
- Caution: Some Home Security Cameras Might Share Your Private Videos
- Circle Parental Filter Controls And Internet Filtering
- Cocoon Is A Smart Device That Will Protect Your Home
- Defender 4K Wired Security System Review
- Dojo Monitors Your Smart Home Network for Wi-Fi Dangers
- FrontPoint Home Security System Review
- Frontpoint Security Offers A Truly Customizable DIY Security System
- Gate Camera Smart Lock Is Packed With Security Features
- Honeywell Lyric Home Security System
- iCamera Keep Pro Home Security System Review
- Ideal Security Wireless Motion Sensor Starter Package
- KeyWe Is A Smart Lock For Your Home
- LiveWatch Home Security System Review
- MYNT ES Smart GPS Tracker: Track Your Gadgets Any Where
- Nest Security Review Roundup
- Novi 4-in-1 HD Home Security System Review
- Olarm Is The Next Generation Of Home Security
- Piper nv Home Security System Review
- Protect America Home Security System Review
- Ring Device Sales Halted as ADT Lawsuit Progresses
- Scout Alarm Home Security Review
- Scout Video Doorbell Review
- Securmate Is A Simple Scalable Security System
- Sesame Smart Lock Reinvents The Key
- SimpliSafe Home Security System Review
- SkylinkNet Alarm System Kit Protects Your Home In A Smarter Way
- The Cavius Personal Alarm Can Not Only Scare A Would Be Thief, But Has A Smoke And Sensor Alarm
- The igloohome Smart Mortise Lock Is A Premium Smart Lock
- The Internet Alarm System for Your House: Alert Me
- UltraloQ UL3 BT Bluetooth Enabled Fingerprint and Touchscreen Smart Lever Lock
- Xfinity Home Security vs ADT – The Key Difference