Kahn Design likes to redo many models, especially Range Rovers. They’ve actually released info on their latest creation: the Range Rover Sport 3.0 SDV6 RSE. Their new take on the Range Rover features a new aerodynamic kit that includes a number of exterior enhancements. The new kit includes an extended front lower lip spoiler, front wheel arch LED strips, front bumper A-frame finished in matt pearl grey, RS front grille with 3D mesh, liquid gold brake calipers, exhaust side vents and a quad oval exhaust system. Kahn Design also provides a set of 22-inch matte grey Kahn RS 600 wheels as part of the package.
The interior also gets some new modifications. The tuner has added the RS-style diamond quilted and perforated leather interior with silver stitching and carbon inserts. For more style, some illuminated stainless steel door sill plates, vented foot pedals, silver speedo and rev counter facia, bespoke floor mats with a charcoal look were added. But customers can also ask for a number of other goodies and personalize their Range Rover Sport 3.0 SDV6 RSE to their exact likings upon request.
Also why not check out:
- 2010 Range Rover Refreshed With Dual View Display And Voice Control
- 2014 Range Rover Sport Revealed, Includes 500hp Engine
- 2015 Range Rover Autobiography Edition: See Why Cows Hate this SUV (plus video review)
- 510HP Range Rover Sport Video Review
- Range Rover Evoque Review (2012)
- Ranger Rover Ultimate Edition