Selling booze in a bar: generally not a problem. After all, it is a bar. Up selling, though, now that’s a whole other story. And that’s where the Jevo automated Jello shot maker fits in. For another high quality automatic drink device, read our Keurig Vue review.
Check Out: Latest Kitchen Appliances
Within just 10 minutes of hitting the “start” button, you can have a tray of 20 jello shots infused with the booze of your choosing. Traditional jello shots, the ones made at a frat houses, take up to 4-5 hours to produce because the gelatin has to solidify. If you like using this Keurig-like device, you may want to also take a look at our Keurig Platinum review.
It’s not totally clear how the Jevo accomplishes what some might call this “magical feat” in less than 5% of the time of normal jello shots. But one thing is for sure, Jevo has developed special Keurig like pods that contain the flavoring and gelatin. Pop one of those into the machine, drop in any bottle of booze and you’re good to go. And yes, it fits any bottle of booze.
It’s likely that bar owners will appreciate not only the up-sell, margins and that the Jevo tracks booze consumed, but that the device is connected to the Internet, allowing it to automatically reorder pods when inventory runs low. And if your’e wondering about cleaning, don’t. The Jevo is apparently self cleaning.
Jevo was created by Jeff Jetton and Tyler Williams. The duo raised $4.2 million, spent $3 million over the course of 3 years to produce the jello shot making machine.
Want a Jevo? You can reserve yours now.
Also why not check out:
- 10 of the Best Products To Prevent a Hangover (list)
- 11 Booze Related Gadgets For the Craft Drinker (list)
- 4 Best Kegerators in 2020
- 7 Best Whiskey Decanters in 2020
- 9 Must Have Bar Gadgets That Will Make You The Entertainer of the Summer (list)
- Best Coffee Pods
- Best Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker: Pour Yourself a Fresh Cup With Our Top 3
- Best Whiskey Glasses
- How to Descale a Keurig
- Kegtron Wireless Keg Monitor Makes Your Tap Smarter
- Keurig and GE Create Refrigerator with Built-In Coffeemaker
- Keurig K50 vs. K55: Why the Advanced Model is Worth It
- Keurig Platinum Review
- Keurig Vue Review
- Mixologist World Is Your Source For The Best Bar Tools
- ShotGlass Shooting Glasses Lets You Record Your Hunt
- The Oak Bottle Lets You Oak-Age Your Drinks
- The World’s Very First Smart Flask