Jenga Boom isn’t exactly a board game, but as far as I’m concerned it’s within the genre. The original game pitted you against a group of friends. Remove a wooden block from the stack and place it on top. The goal is to build the Jenga tower as high as possible without knocking it over. And whoever does knock it over loses, and must rebuild the tower.
Jenga Boom uses the same block building concept, except it incorporates a timer. When the timer expires the base (dynamite sticks) “explodes” and the blocks, much like the original game, go flying. However, in this instance you’ll race against the clock, though if you ask me that defeats some of the fun of the game.
The Jenga Boom is available now for $18 (or cheaper) and Hasbro wants you to know that the “actual product does not explode.”
Also why not check out:
- 7 Best Checkers Sets in 2020
- Buy All OF Middle-Earth With The Lord of the Rings Monopoly Set
- Clue Luxury Edition Brings Mr. Boddy’s Mansion To Life
- Hasbro zAPPed Games: iOS Board Games
- Monopoly Live Board Game Kills Dice And Money, Institutes God Like Tower Computer
- Wall Scrabble Takes Fun To New Heights