A wireless speaker with supercharged sound and good looks is what you get with the JBL Authentics L16. The walnut-veneered single enclosure with retro-style grill boasts six 50W amps that drive six speakers, filling any room with exceptional sound and unbeatable audio quality. But its retro design is really what makes the Authentics 16 desirable!
It also features all-around connectivity with both easy wireless connectivity via AirPlay, DNLA and Bluetooth, in addition to analog, optical and phono preamp integration. You can even download the free JBL MusicFlow app that lets you control the system with your iOS or Android smartphone. Users can also wirelessly charge compatible smartphone’s on its optional Qi charging pad. The JBL Authentics L16 retails for $999.95.
Also why not check out:
- Bass Egg Speaker Review
- Braven BRV-1 Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Fluance Fi30 Bluetooth Speaker Review: Not Portable Goodness
- Helium: A Boom Box Full Of Supercapacitors
- House of Marley Bag of Riddim Bluetooth Speaker Review
- JBL Charge Bluetooth Speaker Review: Sounds Better than It Charges
- Libratone Loop Review
- Libratone Zipp Review
- Logitech Mobile Speakerphone P710e Review
- NudeAudio Super-M Bluetooth Speaker Review
- UE Boom Bluetooth Speaker Review: Solid Sound in a Small & Classy Package
- Why Audioengine’s B2 Bluetooth Speaker Needs To Be On Your Christmas Wishlist