We sort of loathe those that use a stylus with any touchscreen device. But then again, there are exceptions to that rule. Such as drawing and design work. To perform great feats of accuracy, and actually keep one’s design job, a stylus is a necessity. Course, these people shouldn’t be completing their design jobs on an iPhone or iPad, but perhaps there is a desire to keep things consistent.
Enter the JAVOedge Mini Style for all things Apple touchscreen. The stylus portion resembles that of used number 2 pencil’s eraser, so accuracy is probably not at the top of the feature list. But we’re willing to over look that shortcoming in light of the fact that it plugs into the iPhone’s 30-pin dock, meaning it’s always within hand’s reach. It’s small and awkward looking, so we can only imagine that after prolonged use your fingers will get drained of all their energy. But in a pinch it should probably suffice.
The JAVOedge is available in black or white for $9.95.
Also why not check out:
- Adobe’s Mighty Project Incorporates a Touch Ruler and Stylus
- Belkin Chef Stand + Stylus
- Best Stylus
- Blue Tiger iPad Pressure Sensitive Stylus (video)
- Griffin Stylus + Pen + Laser Pointer Review
- Griffin Stylus+Pen+Laser Pointer
- Gun Stylus (video)
- Nintendo DS Lightsaber Stylus
- Panasonic Stuns With 4k Tablet & Stylus
- Rumor: HP’s PalmPad To Have Stylus Support
- Stylus Cap Converts Any Sharpie Pen into a Tablet Stylus
- Ten One Design iPad Pogo Connect Stylus Senses Hundreds of Levels of Pressure, Includes Swappable Magnetic Tip
- Wacom Bamboo Ballpoint Pen Stylus