The best iPhone battery cases protect and juice your phone. Phone cases are great for protecting your expensive smartphone investment from falls and dings, but they are even better when they help keep your phone juiced up. That’s the kind of dependable case we like. Compare this with the Mujio Leather Wallet iPhone 6 case review to determine which is best for your phone.
Keep Your Phone Safe and Charged
Your smartphone is with you constantly so any case that keeps it charged up just makes sense. So if you want both protection and power, this EasyAcc-CC5 Wireless Battery Case for the iPhone X is a good choice.
This case is specially designed for iPhone X and matches the phone perfectly to keep things as compact and good looking as possible. It features wireless charging technology, a 5000mAh capacity, and rugged design to keep your phone safe. You get the extended battery life and full protection. The best of both worlds right in your pocket. If you want a phone case that’s also a multitool, take a look at the task one phone case instead.
Read: Best iPhone 6 Cases
You can charge it both wirelessly or wired, this case keeps your lightning port free. Charge the battery case and phone Simultaneously. This case will extend your talk time to over 13 hours and can recharge your phone and battery case wherever wireless charging systems are available. That makes things very convenient.
The EasyAcc-CC5 Wireless Battery Case for the iPhone X is easy to use. All you have to do is insert your iPhone X / iPhone 10 into the battery case, then press the power button on the back of the battery case for 3 seconds until the phone shows that it is charging. Then when you press the power button for 2 seconds, the case will stop charging.
Your iPhone is Covered
Rest easy knowing that your phone is powered and safe. This iPhone case has high-impact protection built in. The soft TPU frame gives it full edge protection, while the raised bumpers add extra cushion to the edges and corners.
And aside from the other great features, this phone case looks good, which is a big plus.
Also why not check out:
- 10 of the Best Cheap iPhone 6 Cases
- 10 of the Best iPhone 5 Battery Cases (list)
- 10 of the Best Waterproof iPhone 5 Cases (list)
- 11 High-end Luxury iPhone 5 Cases (list)
- 12 of the Toughest iPhone 5 Cases (list)
- 15 of the Best iPhone 5 Cases…So Far (list)
- 17 of the Best iPhone 5s Cases of 2014…So Far (list)
- 7 Best iPhone 11 Cases in 2020
- 8 of the Best iPhone 6 Plus Cases
- Ampware Crank Case Charges iPhone by Hand
- Apple iPhone 6s Smart Battery Case Specs and Price
- BioLogic iPhone 4 Bike Mounted Case Review
- Case-Mate Fuel iPhone 3GS Battery Pack Review
- Catalyst Lifestyle Catalyst Case for iPhone 5/5S Review
- DRYCase iPhone Waterproof Case Review
- Evutec Wood S and Karbon S iPhone Case Review
- Incipio offGrid Pro Review
- iPhone 5 Ballistic HYDRA Series Waterproof Case Review
- Jackery Leaf Premium iPhone 5s Battery Case Review
- Lunecase Icon for iPhone Glows with Notification Icons
- MagCase Is The World’s Thinnest Phone Case
- Mophie Juice Pack Air Review For The iPhone 4
- Mujjo iPhone 7 Leather Case Review
- myCharge Freedom 2000 iPhone Battery Case Review
- nifti iPhone 6 Selfie Case Perfects the Art of Selfies
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX iPhone 5s Battery Case Review
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s Review
- RokForm RokDock Charges Your iPhone 5 While Encased
- Sleek iPhone Incase Hardshell With Quickchange Bottom