The best iPads really need some retro coolness like this. April Fools is less than 24 hours away so you can expect to see some posts related to the day filled with tomfoolery and shenanigans. The first is The Typescreen. It’s form factor is that of an old school typewriter, but instead of adding paper you insert an iPad. Each key press results in the arm touching the iPad’s corresponding key on the keyboard. Sadly, it’s an April Fools joke. Tear.
But maybe there is hope. After all, Thinkgeek has produced and sold a few of their April Fools products after achieving stardom.
Also why not check out:
- 11 of the Best iPad Mini Keyboards (list)
- 12 of the Coolest iPad Mini Retina Keyboards For Easy Typing 2014 (list)
- 6 of the Best iPad Covers with Keyboards
- 8 of the Best iPad Air Folio Keyboard Cases (list)
- Best Tablet Keyboard
- Logitech FabricSkin Keyboard Folio for iPad Air Review
- Logitech FabricSkin Keyboard Folio for iPad Review
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad Air Review
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad mini Review